For the next few days (well, weeks) the OG will present their Best of 2010 lists. These lists are meant to be intentionally freeform, so each writer can spotlight whichever games they want to in whatever manner they desire. Why are we doing this in May? Frankly – for many of us, it’s taken until May to get a lot of the 2010 games played! Enjoy!
Beeker on Review of Innovation: Echoes o… Eric Brosius on Dale Yu: Review of Sanssouci… jeffinberlin on Dale Yu: Review of Bruxelles 1… DayandKnightly on 1000 Posts and still going… Marc Gilutin on 1000 Posts and still going… huzonfirst on 1000 Posts and still going… Jacob on 1000 Posts and still going… will sargent on Tom Rosen: Essen Second I… Dale Yu on Madison Vorgeben: Review of Aw… Jason Lott (@danceri… on iBoardgaming – A Few…
- Liga: Review of Steam Park (Cranio Creations)
- Dale Yu: Review of Sanssouci (Ravensburger)
- Dale Yu: Review of Bruxelles 1893 (Pearl Games / ZMan)
- 1000 Posts and still going strong!
- iBoardgaming – A Few Non-boardgames
- Tom Rosen: Essen Second Impressions
- 3000 Words Worth of Essen First Impressions
- iBoardgaming – Fall 2013 Edition
- Dale Yu: First Impressions from Essen #5 – Card Games Part 1 – Funf Gurken and UGO!
- Mark Jackson: Essen First Impressions – Vlaada! – Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends & Galaxy Trucker: The Latest Models
- Dale Yu: Essen First Impressions #4 – Tile Laying Games – Citrus, Sanssouci
- Dale Yu: Essen First Impressions #3 – Dice Games Part 3 – Quantum, Trains & Stations
- Mark Jackson: Essen First Impressions – The Russians Are Coming! – World of Tanks: Rush & Desktopia
- Dale Yu: Essen First Impressions #2 – Dice Games Part 2 – Ka-Boom! and Blueprints
- Dale Yu – Essen First Impressions #1: Dice Games Part 1 – Galapagos, Machi Koro