For the next few days (well, weeks) the OG will present their Best of 2010 lists. These lists are meant to be intentionally freeform, so each writer can spotlight whichever games they want to in whatever manner they desire. Why are we doing this in May? Frankly – for many of us, it’s taken until May to get a lot of the 2010 games played! Enjoy!
- Friedemann Friese returns from seclusion to design more games
- Stefan Feld retires from Boardgame Design
- BREAKING NEWS: Asmodee to buy BGG!
- Dale Yu: Review of Royals (Abacus)
- Larry Levy: Designer of the Decade
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of [redacted]
- Dale Yu: Review of Mystery Rummy – Escape from Alcatraz
- Tom Rosen: Netrunner Store Championship
- Mary Dimercurio Prasad: Review of Istanbul (Plus Kebab Shop)
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Walled City
- Dale Yu: Review of Baseball Highlights: 2045
- Dale Yu: Review of Orongo
- 60 Years of Designer of the Year Awards
- Dale Yu: Review of Progress: Evolution of Technology (NSKN / Passport)
- Dale Yu: A “review” of Tragedy Looper