For the next few days (well, weeks) the OG will present their Best of 2010 lists. These lists are meant to be intentionally freeform, so each writer can spotlight whichever games they want to in whatever manner they desire. Why are we doing this in May? Frankly – for many of us, it’s taken until May to get a lot of the 2010 games played! Enjoy!
- Administrative note – changes to comments on the blog
- Ben McJunkin – A Peek Behind the Curtain: The Gathering of Friends Prototypes (Part 1)
- Game Design: gioco e giocare tra teoria e progetto
- The Art of Design: interviews to game designers #25 – Paolo Mori
- Driving home from the Gathering
- Good night gathering
- Monday morning. Last full day!
- Sunday night.
- Sunday afternoon
- Sunday morning
- Ok. Saturday nightcap
- Saturday lunch
- Saturday morning
- Friday bedtime
- Friday dinner time