Jeffrey D. Allers left the corn fields of Iowa for the European metropolis after studying architecture and journalism at the university, and has called Berlin home since 1994. He worked for several years as an architect during the post-reunification building boom, later becoming an inner-city youth pastor and, most recently, the director of a Christian community center.
- Gioco dell’Anno: Nomination
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Extra! Extra!
- SdJ Re-Reviews #22: Torres
- 12 Realms
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Code of Nine
- SdJ Re-Reviews #21: Tikal
- Review: Artifacts, Inc. by Ryan Laukat and Red Raven Games
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Clockwork Wars
- Broom Service
- Dale Yu: Review of The Princess Bride: As You Wish
- Dale Yu: Review of The Princess Bride: Miracle Pill
- Dale Yu: Review of The Princess Bride: A Battle of Wits
- SdJ Re-Reviews #20: Elfenland
- Dale Yu: Review of Codenames
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Ponzi Scheme