Jeffrey D. Allers left the corn fields of Iowa for the European metropolis after studying architecture and journalism at the university, and has called Berlin home since 1994. He worked for several years as an architect during the post-reunification building boom, later becoming an inner-city youth pastor and, most recently, the director of a Christian community center.
- Dale Yu: Review of Black Fleet (Space Cowboys)
- Dale Yu and Lucas Hedgren: Essen ’14 initial thoughts
- DMCA request to drunken-dwarf.com
- Drunken-dwarf.com is stealing our content
- Dale Yu: Review of Abyss (Bombyx/Asmodee)
- Dale Yu: Review of Lords of Xidit (Libellud)
- Russian Railroads Wins 2014 DSP Award!
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Ca$h ‘n Guns, second edition (REPOS)
- Dale Yu: Review of Mad City (Mayfair)
- Dale Yu – Essen Preview 2014 – Deus (Pearl Games)
- Essen Preview: Fresh Fish
- Dale Yu – Essen 14 Preview – Murano (Lookout Games)
- Opinionated Gamers Essen 2014 Coverage
- Dale Yu: Review of Five Tribes (Days of Wonder)
- The Opinionated Gamers Top 2500 Project