Jeffrey D. Allers left the corn fields of Iowa for the European metropolis after studying architecture and journalism at the university, and has called Berlin home since 1994. He worked for several years as an architect during the post-reunification building boom, later becoming an inner-city youth pastor and, most recently, the director of a Christian community center.
- Dale Yu: Review of Nations: The Dice Game
- Dan Blum: Review of Rolling Japan
- Dale Yu: Nice Dice Thrice – Ciub, Cubo, Cubist – Part 3
- Dale Yu: Nice Dice Thrice – Ciub, Cubo, Cubist – Part 2
- Dale Yu: Nice Dice Thrice – Ciub, Cubo, Cubist – Part 1
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of 2 card games from Crash Games: Yardmaster and Yardmaster Express
- Dale Yu: Review of The Staufer Dynasty
- Core Worlds: Revolution & Core Worlds: Galactic Orders (Expansions Review)
- Dan Blum: Review of Orléans
- Nathan Beeler: Review of Abraca…What?
- iBoardgaming – Eclectic Fall 2014
- Dale Yu: Review of Chimera
- San Juan
- Dale Yu: Review of 7 Wonders: Babel
- Dale Yu: Review of Deus (Pearl Games)