Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Talia Rosen: Kickstarter Curmudgeon?
- Feed the Kraken (Game Preview by Chris Wray)
- Mark’s Bundle of 2020 Essen Game Thoughts
- Joe’s Bookshelf – How to Host a Game Night
- Simon Weinberg’s Final Day (and final thoughts) on SPIEL.digital
- Barrage is the IGA Game of the Year!
- 10 Great Sid Sackson Games (Article by Erik Arneson)
- Simmy Peerutin’s Final Days at SPIEL.digital – Report from South Africa
- Simon Weinberg – report for SPIEL.digital, Day 3
- Dale Yu: New York Zoo in 36 hours (First Impressions, Unboxing, etc)
- Dale Yu: Review of Detective: Season One (Spoiler Free)
- Lorna’s Spiel.Digital Report
- The Opinionated Gamers report on SPIEL.digital, Day 2 (Part 1)
- Anno 1800 (Game Preview by Larry Levy)
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Lost Ruins of Arnak
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
huzonfirst on Barrage is the IGA Game of the… Will Colton (DaGreen… on Barrage is the IGA Game of the… Mikel on Talia Rosen: Kickstarter … paschott on Dale Yu: Review of Detective:… pdowen3 on Talia Rosen: Kickstarter … jaxommm on The Opinionated Gamers cover S… Curt Carpenter on Simon Weinberg’s Final D… W. Eric Martin on Simon Weinberg’s Final D… Mark "Fluff Daddy" J… on Simon Weinberg’s Final D… Adam on Everdell Spirecrest (Expansion…
Tag Archives: ゲムマ2019秋
Designer: Shimamuranao (シマムラナオ)Artist: Yamauchi Rock Boy (ヤマウチロックボーイ)Publisher: ハレルヤロックボーイ (Hallelujah Rockboy)Players: 1-100Ages: 10+Times Played: 7 on a purchased copy 四畳半ペーパー賽系 is a game about how you’ll spend your last year of college life. Balancing romance, schoolwork, friendships, hobbies, and a part-time … Continue reading
Designer: Yusuke MatsumotoArtist: 別府さい (Sai Beppu)Publisher: engamesPlayers: 3-4Ages: 10+Playing Time: 30-45 minutesTimes Played: 5 with a review copy Nokosu Dice was one of many trick-taking games released at Tokyo Game Market this fall. Rather, I should say, re-released. It was … Continue reading
Autumn Tokyo Game Market, which I may occasionally slip up and refer to as “Fall”, is happening next weekend, while I’ll be at BGG.CON. Thankfully, that means I’ll miss the last few days of announcements and updates, lest I find … Continue reading