Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,411 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Essen 2023 – Matagot and a mini review of Orion Duel
- Will I make it to Essen?
- Dale Yu: Review of Neotopia
- Hello from Germany! (Some Travel Advisories)
- Solo Gaming 2023: The First Eight Months
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 7)
- Dale Yu: Review of Number Drop
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Barcelona
- My top 166 games of all time…
- Dale Yu: Review of Scram!
- Dale Yu: Review of The White Castle
- Revive, Oranienburger Kanal, and Earth Win 2023 IGA Awards
- Beyond the Rift: A Review
- It’s Always Finer in Carolina: Larry & Ben’s 2023 TBGT (That Board Gaming Thing) Adventure
- Ryan Post – Review of Lost Ruins of Arnak: The Missing Expedition
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
cliosboardgames on Will I make it to Essen? Richard on Will I make it to Essen? Andrea Meyer on Will I make it to Essen? Stefan E on Hello from Germany! (Some Trav… W. Eric Martin on Will I make it to Essen? chrisbiancheria on Will I make it to Essen? Dale Yu on Hello from Germany! (Some Trav… Stefan E on Hello from Germany! (Some Trav… Curt on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… Mark "Fluff Daddy" J… on Unmatched: Battle of Legends:…
Tag Archives: ゲームマーケット2019秋
Designer: Shimamuranao (シマムラナオ)Artist: Yamauchi Rock Boy (ヤマウチロックボーイ)Publisher: ハレルヤロックボーイ (Hallelujah Rockboy)Players: 1-100Ages: 10+Times Played: 7 on a purchased copy 四畳半ペーパー賽系 is a game about how you’ll spend your last year of college life. Balancing romance, schoolwork, friendships, hobbies, and a part-time … Continue reading
Designer: Yusuke MatsumotoArtist: 別府さい (Sai Beppu)Publisher: engamesPlayers: 3-4Ages: 10+Playing Time: 30-45 minutesTimes Played: 5 with a review copy Nokosu Dice was one of many trick-taking games released at Tokyo Game Market this fall. Rather, I should say, re-released. It was … Continue reading
Autumn Tokyo Game Market, which I may occasionally slip up and refer to as “Fall”, is happening next weekend, while I’ll be at BGG.CON. Thankfully, that means I’ll miss the last few days of announcements and updates, lest I find … Continue reading