Jeffrey D. Allers left the corn fields of Iowa for the European metropolis after studying architecture and journalism at the university, and has called Berlin home since 1994. He worked for several years as an architect during the post-reunification building boom, later becoming an inner-city youth pastor and, most recently, the director of a Christian community center.
- Review – Evolution: Climate
- Dale Yu: Quick Essen 2016 Recap – and the reveal of the Haul
- Circuit Maze – Review
- Essen Day Four: A Summary of Spiel 2016, What Was Hot, and What I Played (Chris Wray)
- Essen by proxy – Sunday (Melissa Rogerson)
- Father in the Messe: day 2 – morning
- Essen Day Three: What’s Hot, and What I Played, Plus Other Updates (Chris Wray)
- Essen by Proxy: News from the Livestream (Saturday, part 2) (Melissa Rogerson)
- Essen by Proxy: News from the Livestream (Saturday, part 1) (Melissa Rogerson)
- Essen by Proxy: Wednesday to Friday (Melissa Rogerson)
- Essen Day Two: What’s Hot, and What I Played, Plus Other Updates (Chris Wray)
- 7 Wonders: Duel wins a la carte award!
- No Friday part 2 from Essen