Jeffrey D. Allers left the corn fields of Iowa for the European metropolis after studying architecture and journalism at the university, and has called Berlin home since 1994. He worked for several years as an architect during the post-reunification building boom, later becoming an inner-city youth pastor and, most recently, the director of a Christian community center.
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Dale Yu: Review of Rebel Nox
- Dale Yu – Review of Deckscape: The Mystery of Eldorado (spoiler free review)
- Dale Yu: EXIT: The Sinister Mansion, EXIT: The Mysterious Museum, EXIT: Dead Man on the Orient Express, EXIT: The Sunken Treasure
- Dale Yu: Review of the Q System (Sherlock: The Tomb of the Archaeologist, Sherlock: Last Call, Sherlock: Death on the 4th of July)
- 天下鳴動 (Tenka Meidou/World Rumbling)
- Simmy Peerutin – Review of Gugong
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Alone (spoiler free)
- メテオ回収株式会社 (Meteor Recovery Corp./Meteo Inc)
- Chris Wray: What I Enjoyed Playing in Recent Months
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots –2019 (Part 4)
- Brains Family: Burgen & Drachen
- ペーターと2匹の牧羊犬 (Peter’s Two Sheep Dogs)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets