Jeffrey D. Allers left the corn fields of Iowa for the European metropolis after studying architecture and journalism at the university, and has called Berlin home since 1994. He worked for several years as an architect during the post-reunification building boom, later becoming an inner-city youth pastor and, most recently, the director of a Christian community center.
- Mary Dimercurio Prasad: Review of My Village
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Crabs!
- Terraforming Mars (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Preview of The Game Room Part 2: Mr Boddy (spoiler free)
- Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Avenue
- Life, Liberty & THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS (Game Review)
- Dale Yu: Review of Mystic Vale
- Dale Yu: Review of Grifters
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Ta-Da!
- 2015 Designer of the Year Award: Upon Further Consideration…
- Dastardly Dirigibles (Game Review)
- Dale Yu: Review of Really Bad Art
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Guns & Steel Renaissance
- Italian Game of the Year (Gioco dell’Anno): nominations