Jeffrey D. Allers left the corn fields of Iowa for the European metropolis after studying architecture and journalism at the university, and has called Berlin home since 1994. He worked for several years as an architect during the post-reunification building boom, later becoming an inner-city youth pastor and, most recently, the director of a Christian community center.
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Little Town
- If It’s October In Salem, It Means Tourists & New Games!! (Crystal Palace, The Quest for El Dorado-The Golden Temples, & Promenade) – A Lobster Trap Preview
- Dale Yu: Review of Las Vegas Royale
- Dale Yu – Essen Preview of Kung Fu
- Chris Wray: My Essen 2019 Most Anticipated List
- Dale Yu – Essen Preview of Carnival of Monsters
- The Board Game Scene in Indonesia and Indonesian Games at Spiel 2019
- 2019 DSP and IGA Award Winners Announced
- Dale Yu: Review – Bermuda Pirates (and a small Essen Preview of 50 Clues)
- Dale Yu: A Second Look at Tanto Cuore
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Trial of the Temples
- Barrage (Game Review by Larry Levy)
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Kibble Scuffle
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of 3 small games – Flipover Frog, Decrypto: Laser Drive, Doctor! Doctor!
- MEN AT WORK
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets