Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,310 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Dale Yu: Review of Detective Rummy
- Dale Yu: Review of Maui
- Dale Yu: Review of Mists over Carcassonne
- Dale Yu: Review of St Patrick
- Bites: Singing the Praises of One of My Favorite Games (Article by Chris Wray)
- Rise (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Dale Yu: Review of Sauscharf
- Dale Yu: Preview of 21X
- Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal to the Metal
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 2)
- Happy 12th Birthday to the Opinionated Gamers!
- Dale Yu: Review of Stupefy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts
- Uberstax on sale – 60% off and free shipping
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Apkohi on 100 Games for the Aspiring Boa… Apkallworld on Feierabend (Game Review by Chr… Helmer Aslaksen on Recent Game Acquisitions from… Mike on Bites: Singing the Praises of… MeepleMaven on Bites: Singing the Praises of… Brian on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Rob Cannon on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Greg J. Schloesser on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Martin G on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot…
Author Archives: Talia Rosen
How do you measure 18 years? In my case, through the playing of 13,000 games. I started logging my games played using BoardGameGeek in 2005 and somehow I find myself 18 years later still loving the hobby and the data. … Continue reading
I’ve had the pleasure of playing a variety of games over the past two months so I thought I’d combine a few thoughts here into a collection of mini-reviews. I’m splitting the games into three buckets: new-to-me, old favorites, and … Continue reading
Living Forest is not a game that I expected to be writing about. It’s a deck-building game, and I hate those, right? I thought I did. I was sure I did. Of course I devoured Dominion when it came out … Continue reading
What if you combined the economy of Netrunner with the creature-based combat of traditional collectible or living card games? You’d get Worldbreakers: Advent of the Khanate that’s what would happen. This debut design by Elli Amir is familiar in many … Continue reading
We close out this retrospective week at the OG with a piece on our favorite expansions from the past couple years. Some of us go hard for expansions, while others turn up their noses at the concept, but love ‘em … Continue reading