- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Crabs!
- Terraforming Mars (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Preview of The Game Room Part 2: Mr Boddy (spoiler free)
- Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Avenue
- Life, Liberty & THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS (Game Review)
- Dale Yu: Review of Mystic Vale
- Dale Yu: Review of Grifters
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Ta-Da!
- 2015 Designer of the Year Award: Upon Further Consideration…
- Dastardly Dirigibles (Game Review)
- Dale Yu: Review of Really Bad Art
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Guns & Steel Renaissance
- Italian Game of the Year (Gioco dell’Anno): nominations
- International Gamers Awards – winners announced!
Category Archives: Designer Diary
In the recent years I started playing and mastering RPGs again. They were my main focus in my youth, before moving to boardgames. Beside the classic Dungeons & Dragons (I’m playing the 5th edition) and Pathfinder, I’m also moving to … Continue reading
Designer: Fabio Attoli Publisher: Pendragon Games Studio Players: 2-4 Time: 45 minutes Ages: 13+ Rules will be soon available on Pendragon Game Studio web-site Once upon a time there was hexes: every game with the ambition to be something more … Continue reading
By Ted Alspach Since I’ve been working on Suburbia for a few years, I’ve made several prototypes. In fact, even though I haven’t been keeping count, I believe I’ve made more than a dozen of them, from the original square … Continue reading
[Editor’s Note – Jonathan also wrote a more traditional designer’s diary for his new game, A Fistful of Penguins, that was also published today on the News Feed at Boardgamegeek.com – DY] A Fistful of Penguins has started arriving in … Continue reading