- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Crabs!
- Terraforming Mars (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Preview of The Game Room Part 2: Mr Boddy (spoiler free)
- Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Avenue
- Life, Liberty & THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS (Game Review)
- Dale Yu: Review of Mystic Vale
- Dale Yu: Review of Grifters
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Ta-Da!
- 2015 Designer of the Year Award: Upon Further Consideration…
- Dastardly Dirigibles (Game Review)
- Dale Yu: Review of Really Bad Art
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Guns & Steel Renaissance
- Italian Game of the Year (Gioco dell’Anno): nominations
- International Gamers Awards – winners announced!
Category Archives: Game Modification
When I go to gaming get togethers, the one question I’m consistently asked tends to be “How tall are you?” to which I say something particularly clever, and then change the subject to boardgame bagging. After all, spreading the love … Continue reading
Welcome back to the only regular Opinionated Gamer column that provides an in-depth look at boardgame storage practices, techniques and guidelines. I know, I know, it’s hard to believe the other OG columnists didn’t all clamor to write this first, … Continue reading
Years ago, our game group (the infamous California FNVP’s) used to joke a lot about proper bagging of games, from bag quality to how to properly organize game bits within games. Someone (might have been me, not sure anymore) mentioned … Continue reading
[Note: This is basically a repost of the original Board Game News article.] My husband brought to my attention a Geeklist on Board Game Geek listing board games enhanced with polymer clay pieces. For example, one guy made all new … Continue reading