- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Crabs!
- Terraforming Mars (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Preview of The Game Room Part 2: Mr Boddy (spoiler free)
- Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Avenue
- Life, Liberty & THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS (Game Review)
- Dale Yu: Review of Mystic Vale
- Dale Yu: Review of Grifters
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Ta-Da!
- 2015 Designer of the Year Award: Upon Further Consideration…
- Dastardly Dirigibles (Game Review)
- Dale Yu: Review of Really Bad Art
- Dale Yu: Essen Preview of Guns & Steel Renaissance
- Italian Game of the Year (Gioco dell’Anno): nominations
- International Gamers Awards – winners announced!
Author Archives: rthornqu
by Rick Thornquist May 23, 2011 First up, a confession: I hate it when people text when I’m playing games with them. Now, I’m not talking about one text in an evening – I even do that occasionally. I’m talking … Continue reading
by Rick Thornquist April 1, 2011 There are a lot of game awards. Lots and lots. Too many, actually. It seems that every two-bit game group, web site, blog or podcast has some kind of game award. And who gets … Continue reading
By Rick Thornquist March 15, 2011 Publisher: Ascora Games – http://www.ascoragames.com Designer: Kenichi Tanabe Cover Artist: Wayne Porter Title and Component Artist: Alexandra Lake Graphic Design: Terrance Tong and Scott Tepper Players: 3-4 Ages: 10 and up Playing Time: 45-60 … Continue reading