- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Brandon Kempf: Three Games – Three In My Quiver (Travel Games)
- Dale Yu: Review of Twice As Clever
- Dale Yu: Review of Monster Lands
- ALTIPLANO: THE TRAVELER
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Embark
- Congratulations to the 2019 Spiel des Jahres nominees!
- Silver & Gold (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Spring Game Market Anticipation Post (ゲームマーケット2019春プレビュー)
- chu’ Quj chenmoH Decrypto
- The Opinionated Gamers (Try To) Predict the Spiel des Jahres and Kennerspiel des Jahres – 2019 Edition
- Dale Yu – Review of T.I.M.E Stories: Madame
- Ein Mann. Ein Spiel.
- First Impressions of Space Race
- Space Base (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Chris Wray: What I Enjoyed Playing in April 2019
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Author Archives: Ted Alspach
Recently, there’s been a bit of hubbub about a few Tweets from Oink games, claiming that I copied Insider with Werewords after they supposedly turned down a request to license the game from them: This article is to clarify what … Continue reading
Have you often wondered what it would be like to attend Essen Spiel, seeing all the new games when they first make their public debuts, playing them first, and then bringing back a suitcase (or two) filled with the latest … Continue reading
I’m a game designer and a publisher who has attended Essen Spiel as an exhibitor for the past 7 years. As a result, a good deal of my world revolves around Essen. I start planning for Essen more than a … Continue reading
I like social deduction games. When a new one comes out, I’m always eager to try it out and see what new twist the designer(s) have added to the genre. Two Rooms and a Boom from Tuesday Knight Games, designed … Continue reading