Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Gaming Timeline: 1974-1979
- Happy 11th Birthday to the OG!
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Uno Ultimate MARVEL edition
- OG’s Favorite Expansions from 2020-2021
- OG’s Favorite 2020 Games
- OG’s Favorite New-to-Me Games Played in 2021
- OG’s Favorite New Games from 2021
- Dale Yu: Review of Floriferous
- My Top Five Kid Games… A Decade Ago
- Rand – Review of ラムラムパーティー (Lum Lum Party)
- くみこ と かつひさ (Kumiko and Katsuhisa)
- Cat in the Box
- Post Holiday Boardgame Deals!
- Solo Gaming 2021: The End of the Year Edition
- Dale Yu: Review of Happy City
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daniel Brown on Gaming Timeline: 1974-1979 CM on Gaming Timeline: 1974-1979 Carl on Happy 11th Birthday to the… Jacob on Happy 11th Birthday to the… John on Dale Yu: First Impression of U… Dires on Happy 11th Birthday to the… Brian on OG’s Favorite 2020 … Rand Lemley on Rand – Review of ラムラムパーテ… Larry Tuxbury on Rand – Review of ラムラムパーテ… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Florif…
Author Archives: Melissa
We’re back in Essen this year after an 8 year absence. It’s not the whole family, as our older daughter stayed home to finish her first year of University and take her exams. That was probably a wise decision, but … Continue reading
I was late for the feed because I was busy baking communist gingerbread with the Bigster. In a moment of gaming continuity, I realised that I blogged about baking gingerbread with her sister just over ten years ago, at Gone … Continue reading
More stream of consciousness from the livestream.
Scattered notes today, as games are demoed. I’m not sure what the timeframe is, but these video demos WILL be posted to Boardgamegeek so if a game sounds interesting please go and look it up.
Another October, another Essen … Thank goodness that Boardgamegeek is once again streaming game demos direct from the fair to keep all of us addicts feeling connected! It’s great to see the same people (and the same jokes about FLAGGO!) … Continue reading