- The Dragon & Flagon (Game Review)
- Review – Evolution: Climate
- Dale Yu: Quick Essen 2016 Recap – and the reveal of the Haul
- Circuit Maze – Review
- Essen Day Four: A Summary of Spiel 2016, What Was Hot, and What I Played (Chris Wray)
- Essen by proxy – Sunday (Melissa Rogerson)
- Father in the Messe: day 2 – morning
- Essen Day Three: What’s Hot, and What I Played, Plus Other Updates (Chris Wray)
- Essen by Proxy: News from the Livestream (Saturday, part 2) (Melissa Rogerson)
- Essen by Proxy: News from the Livestream (Saturday, part 1) (Melissa Rogerson)
- Essen by Proxy: Wednesday to Friday (Melissa Rogerson)
- Essen Day Two: What’s Hot, and What I Played, Plus Other Updates (Chris Wray)
- 7 Wonders: Duel wins a la carte award!
Author Archives: Melissa
I was late for the feed because I was busy baking communist gingerbread with the Bigster. In a moment of gaming continuity, I realised that I blogged about baking gingerbread with her sister just over ten years ago, at Gone … Continue reading
More stream of consciousness from the livestream.
Scattered notes today, as games are demoed. I’m not sure what the timeframe is, but these video demos WILL be posted to Boardgamegeek so if a game sounds interesting please go and look it up.
Another October, another Essen … Thank goodness that Boardgamegeek is once again streaming game demos direct from the fair to keep all of us addicts feeling connected! It’s great to see the same people (and the same jokes about FLAGGO!) … Continue reading
With Press Day over and several hours of streaming demos under my belt, I thought I’d talk about the state of my wishlist. I’m maintaining a list of the demos at Boardgamegeek, so you can see which I’ve seen already, … Continue reading
Well Essen is starting and once again I am at home in Australia, watching eagerly from the sidelines. Both Fraser and I love reading others’ reports of what they do at the fair – not only because it gives us … Continue reading
By Melissa Rogerson 23 February 2011 Publisher: GameWorks SàRL http://www.gameworks.ch Designer: Dominique Ehrhard Artist: Vincent Dutrait Players: 2-5 Ages: 7 and up Playing Time: 5-12 Minutes Rules Language: English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Frog. Game Language: Language Neutral Game … Continue reading