- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Patrick Brennan & Dale Yu: Review of Rush M.D.
- 10 Great Worker Placement Games (Article by Chris Wray)
- Brandon Kempf – Surviving the Purge 4
- Unheralded Games of the Past Decade: 2012 & 2013
- Unheralded Games of the Past Decade: 2010 & 2011
- Our Favorite Games of 2019
- The Opinionated Gamers Re-review Hadara and talk about the new mini Expansions
- Cine Write and Trade (Preview)
- 10 Great Games of the 2010s (Article by Chris Wray)
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2020 (Part 2)
- Brandon Kempf – Surviving the Purge 3
- Dale Yu: Review of Fire in Adlerstein (spoiler free)
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Res Arcana: Lux et Tenebrae
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Minecraft – Builders & Biomes
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of The Fox in the Forest: Duet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Author Archives: Melissa
We’re back in Essen this year after an 8 year absence. It’s not the whole family, as our older daughter stayed home to finish her first year of University and take her exams. That was probably a wise decision, but … Continue reading
I was late for the feed because I was busy baking communist gingerbread with the Bigster. In a moment of gaming continuity, I realised that I blogged about baking gingerbread with her sister just over ten years ago, at Gone … Continue reading
More stream of consciousness from the livestream.
Scattered notes today, as games are demoed. I’m not sure what the timeframe is, but these video demos WILL be posted to Boardgamegeek so if a game sounds interesting please go and look it up.
Another October, another Essen … Thank goodness that Boardgamegeek is once again streaming game demos direct from the fair to keep all of us addicts feeling connected! It’s great to see the same people (and the same jokes about FLAGGO!) … Continue reading
With Press Day over and several hours of streaming demos under my belt, I thought I’d talk about the state of my wishlist. I’m maintaining a list of the demos at Boardgamegeek, so you can see which I’ve seen already, … Continue reading
Well Essen is starting and once again I am at home in Australia, watching eagerly from the sidelines. Both Fraser and I love reading others’ reports of what they do at the fair – not only because it gives us … Continue reading
By Melissa Rogerson 23 February 2011 Publisher: GameWorks SàRL http://www.gameworks.ch Designer: Dominique Ehrhard Artist: Vincent Dutrait Players: 2-5 Ages: 7 and up Playing Time: 5-12 Minutes Rules Language: English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Frog. Game Language: Language Neutral Game … Continue reading