Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Dale Yu – Review of P’achakuna
- Headin’ Back Down Thunder Road
- Gaming Timeline: 1974-1979
- Happy 11th Birthday to the OG!
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Uno Ultimate MARVEL edition
- OG’s Favorite Expansions from 2020-2021
- OG’s Favorite 2020 Games
- OG’s Favorite New-to-Me Games Played in 2021
- OG’s Favorite New Games from 2021
- Dale Yu: Review of Floriferous
- My Top Five Kid Games… A Decade Ago
- Rand – Review of ラムラムパーティー (Lum Lum Party)
- くみこ と かつひさ (Kumiko and Katsuhisa)
- Cat in the Box
- Post Holiday Boardgame Deals!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Puzzles
How to play Escape Room In A Box: The Werewolf Experiment is quite easy; just open the box, read the rules, choose a leader, start a countdown timer, solve the puzzles, open the locks and then win (hopefully). It’s that easy! In all seriousness, setting up the game and learning how to play is very quick and easy since there are only six rules along with a few “Tips for Success.”
Actually playing the game is not quite as easy, but it’s a whole lot of fun! Once the “Rule” panel is removed, the game has started and the clock is ticking… Continue reading
Welcome to the first Puzzle Friday — today there are two puzzle challenges here to take you into the weekend. In this post, we have our first Guzzle… What the heck is a Guzzle? Well – it’s a word coined … Continue reading