Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- The Opinionated Gamers Report on the First Morning at SPIEL.digital
- Enigma Beyond Code (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Schotten Totten 2 (Game Preview by Larry Levy)
- Spiel.digital Tips
- Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want Lists Part 6
- The Opinionated Gamers cover SPIEL.digital 2020!
- Brandon Kempf – Three Games of Essen 2020 (A little bit heavier this time, but not a lot)
- Whistle Mountain (Game Preview by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Review of Cantaloop (Spoiler Free)
- Dale Yu: Giveaway for Blinks – Core and Expansion Set! A modular electronic tabletop gaming system!
- Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want List Part 5
- Feierabend (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- JN rambles about 22 titles from Spiel that he’d love to be playing.
- IGA Announces the Finalists for their 2020 Game of the Year
- My Mind is Boggled: Which Edition of Boggle Should I Keep?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Kobus on Warp’s Edge: A Solo Game… Best Astrologer In U… on Matt Carlson: GenCon 2018… toucanas on Schotten Totten 2 (Game Previe… Dan Blum on Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want… MATTHEW STRICKLER on Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want… Joaquin Lowe on JN rambles about 22 titles fro… My Mind is Boggled… on My Mind is Boggled: Which Edit… RJ Garrison on Root RJ Garrison on Root Jacob Lee on IGA Announces the Finalists fo…
Tag Archives: Kickstarter
DESIGNER: Lincoln Petersen PUBLISHER: Petersen Games PLAYERS: 2-5 AGES: 10 and up TIME: 20- 60 minutes TIMES PLAYED: 2, with a review copy I received at no cost I thought I hated cooperative games after the first few times … Continue reading
Designer: Zachary Connelly Artist: Claire Donaldson Publisher: Royal N. Games Players: 1-4 Play Time: 20-30 minutes Times Played: 5 Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of Lots A Competitive Tower Building Game from the publisher in order to preview … Continue reading
Many boardgamers spruce up their games with additional bits and do-dads that improve the look and feel of a game to improve the gaming experience. One common improvement is to replace paper or cardboard versions of coins/points/money. Some gamers will … Continue reading