Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,307 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Dale Yu: Review of St Patrick
- Bites: Singing the Praises of One of My Favorite Games (Article by Chris Wray)
- Rise (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Dale Yu: Review of Sauscharf
- Dale Yu: Preview of 21X
- Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal to the Metal
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 2)
- Happy 12th Birthday to the Opinionated Gamers!
- Dale Yu: Review of Stupefy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts
- Uberstax on sale – 60% off and free shipping
- Tiletum (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Talia Rosen: 18 Years and 13,000 Games Later
- T8: Trick Taking Heaven
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Helmer Aslaksen on Recent Game Acquisitions from… Mike on Bites: Singing the Praises of… MeepleMaven on Bites: Singing the Praises of… Brian on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Rob Cannon on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Greg J. Schloesser on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Martin G on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… Nick on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Selena on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi…
Tag Archives: worker placement
Designer: Lee G. Broderick Publisher: Dragon Dawn Productions Players: 1-3 (1-5 with a second set) Playing Time: 30-60 minutes Ages: 9+ MSRP: $35.00 http://www.ddpgames.com You often hear about Dwarves being miners and that mining is really what Dwarves do best. … Continue reading
Once you’ve conquered the core worlds… what happens next? “Winning is easy; governing is harder.” No, No, Not Yet Butch: [Walks back, and Harvey tenses to begin the fight] No, no, not yet. Not until me and Harvey get the … Continue reading
Designer: Scott Caputo & Luke Laurie Publisher: Bezier Games Artists: Mila Harbar & Taylor Bogle Players: 1 – 6 Ages: 12 and Up Time: 60-90 Minutes Whistle Mountain is a worker placement game designed by Scott Caputo and Luke Laurie. … Continue reading
Designer: Friedemann Friese Publisher: 2F-Spiele Artists: Lars-Arne “Maura” Kalusky Players: 1 – 6 Ages: 12 and Up Time: 45 – 75 Minutes Times Played: 3 (On Review Copy from Publisher) Friedemann Friese’s Feierabend, also known as Finishing Time, is an … Continue reading
Designer: Fabio Lopiano Artist: Bartlomiej Roczniak Publisher: Braincrack Games & Capstone Games Players: 1-5 Players Time: 40-80 Minutes Game Mechanisms: Commodity Speculation, Trading, Worker Placement Times Played: 4 “Wonder why they didn’t just call this one The Big Ragoo?” I … Continue reading