Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,289 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Because That’s How I (Lobster) Roll. . . . .
- Dale Yu – Review of Spots
- Opinionated Gamers Holiday Gift Guide – Part 6 – Escape Rooms and Puzzle Games
- Dale Yu: Spoiler Free review of Hunt a Killer – Nancy Drew: Mystery at Magnolia Gardens
- Dale Yu: Review of Caldera Park
- Opinionated Gamers 2022 Holiday Gift List – Part 5 – Accessories for Game Night
- Dale Yu: Spoiler Free review of Kalinasu (Key Enigma)
- SPIEL 2022 One Line Reviews Part 2
- Dale Yu: Review of Terra Nova
- Opinionated Gamers 2022 Holiday Gift List – Part 4 – Proud Parent List
- Review of Flotsam Float
- Opinionated Gamers 2022 Holiday Gift Guide – Part 3.5 – Cheap Ticket to Ride Items – Some as low as $8!
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2022 (Part 8)
- Opinionated Gamers 2022 Holiday Gift Guide – Part 3 – Big Ticket Items
- Dale Yu: Review of District Noir
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Social Deduction
Designer: Maikel Cheney, Dr. Hans Höh, Tobias Immich Publisher: Funtails Artists: Hendrik Noack, James Churchill Players: 5-11 Ages: 12 and Up Time: 45-90 Minutes Feed the Kraken is a big box social deduction game that is launching on Kickstarter tomorrow. … Continue reading →
Designer: Ted Alspach, Akihisa Okui Publisher: Bezier Games Players: 3 – 10 Ages: 8 and Up Time: 10 Minutes Times Played: > 10 I’m a big fan of social deduction games and the “One Night Ultimate Werewolf” series in particular. … Continue reading →
Spiel (Essen) 2018 is a little more than two weeks away, and I’ve been reading rulebooks and combing through Eric Martin’s oh-so-amazing Spiel ’18 Preview on BGG. As in past years, I’ll be doing coverage from the fair for The … Continue reading →
Designers: Ted Alspach, Rob Daviau Artist: Stephanie Gustafsson Publisher: Bezier Games Players: 9 – 16 Ages: 14 and Up Time: 60 Minutes Per Game, Each Chapter is 3 Games, There Are 5 Chapters Times Played: > 10 (With Several Additional … Continue reading →