- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Dale Yu: Review of Twice As Clever
- Dale Yu: Review of Monster Lands
- ALTIPLANO: THE TRAVELER
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Embark
- Congratulations to the 2019 Spiel des Jahres nominees!
- Silver & Gold (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Spring Game Market Anticipation Post (ゲームマーケット2019春プレビュー)
- chu’ Quj chenmoH Decrypto
- The Opinionated Gamers (Try To) Predict the Spiel des Jahres and Kennerspiel des Jahres – 2019 Edition
- Dale Yu – Review of T.I.M.E Stories: Madame
- Ein Mann. Ein Spiel.
- First Impressions of Space Race
- Space Base (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Chris Wray: What I Enjoyed Playing in April 2019
- UNDERWATER CITIES – A COMPARATIVE REVIEW BY SIMMY PEERUTIN
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Legacy Games
Designer: Rob Daviau, Matt Leacock Publisher: Z-Man (U.S.) Players: 2 – 4 Ages: 14 and Up Time: 60 Minutes Per Game, Campaign Takes 12-24 Games Times Played: 20 (Full Campaign) Pandemic Legacy first took the boardgame world by storm back … Continue reading
Designer: Inka Brand & Markus Brand Publisher: alea, Ravensburger Spieleverlag GmbH Players: 2-4 Ages: 12 and Up Time: 45-60 Minutes Times Played: 20 (Entire Campaign) The Rise of Queensdale is a competitive legacy game from famed design duo Inka and … Continue reading
Designer: Jamey Stegmaier Publisher: Stonemaier Games Players: 1 – 6 Ages: 10 and Up Time: 45 – 75 Minutes Times Played: 12 (The entire campaign.) Charterstone is the latest creation of Jamey Stegmaier and his publishing company, Stonemaier Games. Though … Continue reading