Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- The Opinionated Gamers Report on the First Morning at SPIEL.digital
- Enigma Beyond Code (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Schotten Totten 2 (Game Preview by Larry Levy)
- Spiel.digital Tips
- Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want Lists Part 6
- The Opinionated Gamers cover SPIEL.digital 2020!
- Brandon Kempf – Three Games of Essen 2020 (A little bit heavier this time, but not a lot)
- Whistle Mountain (Game Preview by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Review of Cantaloop (Spoiler Free)
- Dale Yu: Giveaway for Blinks – Core and Expansion Set! A modular electronic tabletop gaming system!
- Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want List Part 5
- Feierabend (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- JN rambles about 22 titles from Spiel that he’d love to be playing.
- IGA Announces the Finalists for their 2020 Game of the Year
- My Mind is Boggled: Which Edition of Boggle Should I Keep?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Kobus on Warp’s Edge: A Solo Game… Best Astrologer In U… on Matt Carlson: GenCon 2018… toucanas on Schotten Totten 2 (Game Previe… Dan Blum on Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want… MATTHEW STRICKLER on Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want… Joaquin Lowe on JN rambles about 22 titles fro… My Mind is Boggled… on My Mind is Boggled: Which Edit… RJ Garrison on Root RJ Garrison on Root Jacob Lee on IGA Announces the Finalists fo…
Tag Archives: Pandemic Legacy
Back in April, I published a list of 10 2020 Titles I’m Eagerly Anticipating. Since then, we’ve seen convention after convention cancelled, and many game releases have slipped into 2021. But there are still several great games coming! So today, … Continue reading
Over the next few months, instead of going with my Three Games articles, I am going to take a look at my collection and try to discuss why certain titles survived the great purge of 2019. During this process I … Continue reading
The 2010s were a monumental time period in tabletop gaming. The industry and hobby grew exponentially, with tens of thousands of new games hitting the market and hundreds of thousands of new players entering the fold. It was a decade … Continue reading
Designer: Rob Daviau, Matt Leacock Publisher: Z-Man (U.S.) Players: 2 – 4 Ages: 14 and Up Time: 60 Minutes Per Game, Campaign Takes 12-24 Games Times Played: 20 (Full Campaign) Pandemic Legacy first took the boardgame world by storm back … Continue reading