- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Brandon Kempf: Three Games – Three In My Quiver (Travel Games)
- Dale Yu: Review of Twice As Clever
- Dale Yu: Review of Monster Lands
- ALTIPLANO: THE TRAVELER
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Embark
- Congratulations to the 2019 Spiel des Jahres nominees!
- Silver & Gold (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Spring Game Market Anticipation Post (ゲームマーケット2019春プレビュー)
- chu’ Quj chenmoH Decrypto
- The Opinionated Gamers (Try To) Predict the Spiel des Jahres and Kennerspiel des Jahres – 2019 Edition
- Dale Yu – Review of T.I.M.E Stories: Madame
- Ein Mann. Ein Spiel.
- First Impressions of Space Race
- Space Base (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Chris Wray: What I Enjoyed Playing in April 2019
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Essen 2018
Simon Neale: Review Azul: Stained Glass of Sintra Azul: Stained Glass of Sintra Designer: Michael Kiesling Publisher: Next Move Games Players: 2 – 4 Ages: 8+ Time: 35 minutes Times played: 7, with copy purchased at Essen Spiel. When a … Continue reading
Essen 2018 is now complete! I’m taking a brief break from packing to write this blog post. Many of the Opinionated Gamers left today (Sunday), but I don’t fly out until Monday morning. Below I talk about what was hot … Continue reading
For me, Friday at Essen means more time chatting and playing games and less time shopping. This post includes overall convention thoughts so far, plus an analysis of what’s hot, and mini-reviews of several games I’ve been playing. The Convention … Continue reading
As with my past coverage, I’ll be posting each day about (1) what’s hot, (2) what I played, and (3) general thoughts on the convention. I haven’t had the chance to play many games so far: I typically spend the … Continue reading