- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- T5: Day One
- T5: Background
- Review: Shadows Amsterdam
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Catan Histories: Rise of the Inkas
- Blackout Hong Kong – review by Simmy Peerutin
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Time Vault Soccer
- Dale Yu: Review of Wannabe Football
- Jonathan Franklin – Review of Orbis
- Dale Yu: Review of Escape Tales: The Awakening
- Dale Yu: Review of Dicium
- A Review of Fine Sand. Sort of. Well, more so than it’s _not_ a review of Fine Sand, at least.
- Gingerbread House
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots –2019 (Part 1)
- Dale Yu – Camel Up 2018 – Now in 3D!
- Carpe Diem
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Me on Dale Yu: First Impressions of… teachershouseshop on POSTCARD FROM BERLIN #60: Game… Dale Yu: First Impre… on SdJ Re-Reviews #17: Die Siedle… Felipe on Dale Yu: Review of 13 Clu… Paul Grogan on Blackout Hong Kong – review by… @mangozoid on Dale Yu: Review of Wannabe… Chad Montgomery on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… Greg Aleknevicus on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… RJ on Dale Yu – Camel Up 2018… Dale Yu on Dale Yu – Camel Up 2018…
Tag Archives: Essen 2018
Essen 2018 is now complete! I’m taking a brief break from packing to write this blog post. Many of the Opinionated Gamers left today (Sunday), but I don’t fly out until Monday morning. Below I talk about what was hot … Continue reading
For me, Friday at Essen means more time chatting and playing games and less time shopping. This post includes overall convention thoughts so far, plus an analysis of what’s hot, and mini-reviews of several games I’ve been playing. The Convention … Continue reading
As with my past coverage, I’ll be posting each day about (1) what’s hot, (2) what I played, and (3) general thoughts on the convention. I haven’t had the chance to play many games so far: I typically spend the … Continue reading