- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- T5: Day Four & これはトリテなのか？
- T5: Day Three
- T5: Day Two
- T5: Day One
- T5: Background
- Review: Shadows Amsterdam
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Catan Histories: Rise of the Inkas
- Blackout Hong Kong – review by Simmy Peerutin
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Time Vault Soccer
- Dale Yu: Review of Wannabe Football
- Jonathan Franklin – Review of Orbis
- Dale Yu: Review of Escape Tales: The Awakening
- Dale Yu: Review of Dicium
- A Review of Fine Sand. Sort of. Well, more so than it’s _not_ a review of Fine Sand, at least.
- Gingerbread House
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Dale Yu on T5: Day Four & これはトリテ… xitoliv on T5: Day Four & これはトリテ… Evan Hale on T5: Day Four & これはトリテ… xitoliv on T5: Day One xitoliv on T5: Day Two dbvanderark on T5: Day Two Jacob Lee on T5: Day One xitoliv on T5: Day Two Martin Griffiths on T5: Day Two Me on Dale Yu: First Impressions of…
Tag Archives: Essen
For me, Friday at Essen means more time chatting and playing games and less time shopping. This post includes overall convention thoughts so far, plus an analysis of what’s hot, and mini-reviews of several games I’ve been playing. The Convention … Continue reading
I spent most of my time on Saturday doing last-minute shopping (gotta love the used game stands) and chatting with publishers for a couple of articles I’m working on. I didn’t get as much time as I had hoped to … Continue reading
For me, Friday at Essen means more time playing games and less time shopping. This posts covers several topics: (1) what’s hot, (2) the International Gamers Award ceremony, and (3) what I played.
As with my past coverage, I’ll be posting each night about (1) what’s hot, (2) what I played, and (3) general thoughts on the convention. I didn’t get the chance to play many games today, but I did get 90+% … Continue reading