Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Dale Yu – Review of P’achakuna
- Headin’ Back Down Thunder Road
- Gaming Timeline: 1974-1979
- Happy 11th Birthday to the OG!
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Uno Ultimate MARVEL edition
- OG’s Favorite Expansions from 2020-2021
- OG’s Favorite 2020 Games
- OG’s Favorite New-to-Me Games Played in 2021
- OG’s Favorite New Games from 2021
- Dale Yu: Review of Floriferous
- My Top Five Kid Games… A Decade Ago
- Rand – Review of ラムラムパーティー (Lum Lum Party)
- くみこ と かつひさ (Kumiko and Katsuhisa)
- Cat in the Box
- Post Holiday Boardgame Deals!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: sebastien pauchon
Design by: Malcolm Braff, Dominique Ehrhard & Sebastien Pauchon Published by: Game Works 3 – 4 Players, 30 – 45 minutes Review by: Greg J. Schloesser I normally shy away from games that are designed and promoted to be “educational”. … Continue reading
Here I’m again after the Essen madness with my series of interviews to game designers. In the last two interviews I’m gone to catch two designers really atypical. Friedeman Friese, a German designer that is trying to combine his passion … Continue reading