Just wanted to spread the word that the Spielfrieks user group has started the two-week process of conducting the Meeples Choice Awards, in which we select our three favorite games of the previous calendar year. Right now, we’re choosing our 25 nominated games. Next week, we’ll vote to weed those nominees down to the three winning designs. If you’re a member of Spielfrieks, please help us out and head over to the Yahoo User Group to place your votes. If you’re not a member, but would like to help us with this most awesome of responsibilities, all you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be signed up and ready to join us. Keep an eye out for some Geeklists listing the nominated games and, eventually, the winning ones! Thanks!
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Dale Yu: Review of Rebel Nox
- Dale Yu – Review of Deckscape: The Mystery of Eldorado (spoiler free review)
- Dale Yu: EXIT: The Sinister Mansion, EXIT: The Mysterious Museum, EXIT: Dead Man on the Orient Express, EXIT: The Sunken Treasure
- Dale Yu: Review of the Q System (Sherlock: The Tomb of the Archaeologist, Sherlock: Last Call, Sherlock: Death on the 4th of July)
- 天下鳴動 (Tenka Meidou/World Rumbling)
- Simmy Peerutin – Review of Gugong
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Alone (spoiler free)
- メテオ回収株式会社 (Meteor Recovery Corp./Meteo Inc)
- Chris Wray: What I Enjoyed Playing in Recent Months
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots –2019 (Part 4)
- Brains Family: Burgen & Drachen
- ペーターと2匹の牧羊犬 (Peter’s Two Sheep Dogs)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets