Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,297 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 2)
- Happy 12th Birthday to the Opinionated Gamers!
- Dale Yu: Review of Stupefy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts
- Uberstax on sale – 60% off and free shipping
- Tiletum (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Talia Rosen: 18 Years and 13,000 Games Later
- T8: Trick Taking Heaven
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 1)
- Circadians: A First Look at First Light & Chaos Order
- Dale Yu: Review of The Lost Code
- Dale Yu: Review of Eleven: Football Manager Board Game
- Dale Yu – First Impressions of Tempo
- Solo Gaming 2022: The End of the Year Edition
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Martin G on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… Nick on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Selena on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Jacob on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy! Dale Yu on Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts Steve Marano on Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts Corey Sanders on T8: Trick Taking Heaven Talia Rosen on Talia Rosen: 18 Years and 13,0… Patrick Hillier on T8: Trick Taking Heaven
Author Archives: jgeske
I had the best intention of writing something up at the end of each day at the convention, but I totally failed at time management and ended up staying up way late every night. So instead of a more timely … Continue reading
The first two days of BGG.CON 2011 has been a flurry of activities for me. I still haven’t gotten more than 4 hours of sleep a night, and so far have only left the hotel once (for a quick lunch) … Continue reading
While Essen is where the boardgaming industry introduces many of the new games for the next year, BGG.CON is where many non-Europeans in the community get to play those games. I usually try to get to BGG.CON at least one … Continue reading
For those of you who followed Patrick Korner’s Essen Mule Train reports, the train made a few more stops (Vancouver, B.C. -> Everett, Washington -> Redmond, Washington -> Issaquah, Washington) before finally arriving at the venue for this year’s … Continue reading
Age of Steam Expansions – African Diamond Mines /Taiwan Cube Factories Designer: Ted Alspach Publisher: Bezier Games Like the other AoS expansions in the Bezier Games’ Essen pack, this is a double-sided board intended to work with either the Age … Continue reading