Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,297 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 2)
- Happy 12th Birthday to the Opinionated Gamers!
- Dale Yu: Review of Stupefy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts
- Uberstax on sale – 60% off and free shipping
- Tiletum (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Talia Rosen: 18 Years and 13,000 Games Later
- T8: Trick Taking Heaven
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 1)
- Circadians: A First Look at First Light & Chaos Order
- Dale Yu: Review of The Lost Code
- Dale Yu: Review of Eleven: Football Manager Board Game
- Dale Yu – First Impressions of Tempo
- Solo Gaming 2022: The End of the Year Edition
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Martin G on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… Nick on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Selena on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Jacob on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy! Dale Yu on Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts Steve Marano on Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts Corey Sanders on T8: Trick Taking Heaven Talia Rosen on Talia Rosen: 18 Years and 13,0… Patrick Hillier on T8: Trick Taking Heaven
Author Archives: Andrea "Liga" Ligabue
This year was the 8th in a row I’m attending Essen in the role of Father (actually my main role/position all along the year. I’m a father as first job, a car driver as second job – bringing kids here … Continue reading
From 6th to 8th of April, in Modena, will took place the 10th edition of Play – The Games Festival, Italian greatest event with hundreds of games events and all the Italian games publishers attending it. 4 booth, more than … Continue reading
We are finally arrived at the Friday. Just after a single day of games we really want to try something good. Mauro di Marco (editor in chief of ILSA Magazine , the best Italian boardgame magazine, and, like me, committee member … Continue reading
Every year is really amazing to be back in Spiele. Entering the main hall me and the kids were stunned by the colors and the sounds. Thousands of games just waiting to be played with a crew of devoted demonstrators … Continue reading
We are here again, a Father in the Messe, with two kids. Every year they grow better and I become older. As usual the trip from Modena is something special: car, plain, train and metro! We start to have problem … Continue reading