Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Talia Rosen: Kickstarter Curmudgeon?
- Feed the Kraken (Game Preview by Chris Wray)
- Mark’s Bundle of 2020 Essen Game Thoughts
- Joe’s Bookshelf – How to Host a Game Night
- Simon Weinberg’s Final Day (and final thoughts) on SPIEL.digital
- Barrage is the IGA Game of the Year!
- 10 Great Sid Sackson Games (Article by Erik Arneson)
- Simmy Peerutin’s Final Days at SPIEL.digital – Report from South Africa
- Simon Weinberg – report for SPIEL.digital, Day 3
- Dale Yu: New York Zoo in 36 hours (First Impressions, Unboxing, etc)
- Dale Yu: Review of Detective: Season One (Spoiler Free)
- Lorna’s Spiel.Digital Report
- The Opinionated Gamers report on SPIEL.digital, Day 2 (Part 1)
- Anno 1800 (Game Preview by Larry Levy)
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Lost Ruins of Arnak
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
huzonfirst on Barrage is the IGA Game of the… Will Colton (DaGreen… on Barrage is the IGA Game of the… Mikel on Talia Rosen: Kickstarter … paschott on Dale Yu: Review of Detective:… pdowen3 on Talia Rosen: Kickstarter … jaxommm on The Opinionated Gamers cover S… Curt Carpenter on Simon Weinberg’s Final D… W. Eric Martin on Simon Weinberg’s Final D… Mark "Fluff Daddy" J… on Simon Weinberg’s Final D… Adam on Everdell Spirecrest (Expansion…
Category Archives: Sessions
The more I write in this prelude, the less time there is to play games. Let’s go!
… and this episode ticks us over to 200 new games for the year! With that groundwork laid, an observation on the latest design trend if I may: you know, I’ve never met a roll-and-write, or flip-and-write, or whatever incarnation … Continue reading
My Essen theory is, if you have a great game, you want to release it at any time other than Essen so as to give it clear air and allow us to hear the bagpipes swell. If you have an … Continue reading
We’re still in the middle of an unrelenting desire to explore Terraforming Mars which has seen it hit the table twice a week over the last month. Meanwhile a second Gloomhaven campaign has started, with different characters, to keep the … Continue reading
It’s mostly disappointment city in this collection of new stuff, but that’s ok, the fun is in the exploring. One player’s trash is another’s treasure after all. In non-new gaming we’ve been on a Terraforming Mars kick the last few … Continue reading