Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Dale Yu – Review of P’achakuna
- Headin’ Back Down Thunder Road
- Gaming Timeline: 1974-1979
- Happy 11th Birthday to the OG!
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Uno Ultimate MARVEL edition
- OG’s Favorite Expansions from 2020-2021
- OG’s Favorite 2020 Games
- OG’s Favorite New-to-Me Games Played in 2021
- OG’s Favorite New Games from 2021
- Dale Yu: Review of Floriferous
- My Top Five Kid Games… A Decade Ago
- Rand – Review of ラムラムパーティー (Lum Lum Party)
- くみこ と かつひさ (Kumiko and Katsuhisa)
- Cat in the Box
- Post Holiday Boardgame Deals!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: The Palace of Mad King Ludwig
Designer: Ted Alspach Publisher: Bezier Games Players: 2 – 4 Ages: 13 and Up Time: 75 Minutes Times Played: > 5 (On Review Copy Provided by the Publisher) The Palace of Mad King Ludwig is the latest full-sized strategy game … Continue reading
Spiel (Essen) 2017 is less than two weeks away, and I’ve been reading rulebooks and combing through Eric Martin’s oh-so-amazing Spiel ’17 Preview on BGG. As in past years, I’ll be doing coverage from the fair for The Opinionated Gamers … Continue reading