- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- ALTIPLANO: THE TRAVELER
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Embark
- Congratulations to the 2019 Spiel des Jahres nominees!
- Silver & Gold (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Spring Game Market Anticipation Post (ゲームマーケット2019春プレビュー)
- chu’ Quj chenmoH Decrypto
- The Opinionated Gamers (Try To) Predict the Spiel des Jahres and Kennerspiel des Jahres – 2019 Edition
- Dale Yu – Review of T.I.M.E Stories: Madame
- Ein Mann. Ein Spiel.
- First Impressions of Space Race
- Space Base (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Chris Wray: What I Enjoyed Playing in April 2019
- UNDERWATER CITIES – A COMPARATIVE REVIEW BY SIMMY PEERUTIN
- Dale Yu: Review of The Boldest
- Mystic Vale
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Mayfair Games
Spiel (Essen) 2017 is less than two weeks away, and I’ve been reading rulebooks and combing through Eric Martin’s oh-so-amazing Spiel ’17 Preview on BGG. As in past years, I’ll be doing coverage from the fair for The Opinionated Gamers … Continue reading
KING CHOCOLATE Design by Stefan Alexander Published by Mayfair Games 2 – 6 Players, 60 – 90 minutes Review by Greg J. Schloesser One of my many weaknesses is chocolate, which I find almost irresistible. So a game about growing … Continue reading
I’ll arrive in Indianapolis later today, and I’m excited for Gen Con 2017 to get started. This will be my third year at Gen Con, and thanks to Eric Martin’s amazing new BGG preview tool, I’m better prepared this … Continue reading
Design by H. Jean Vanaise| Published by Mayfair Games 2 – 4 Players, 45 minutes – 1 hour Review by Greg J. Schloesser Japanese gardens are known for their symmetry and peaceful atmosphere they evoke. The ones I have visited … Continue reading
Design by Bruce Glassco Published by Mayfair Games 1 – 5 Players, 30 – 90 minutes Review by Greg J. Schloesser A murder has been committed at the stately mansion, and there appears to be a host of characters who … Continue reading
Design by Nicholas Trahan Published by Mayfair Games 2 – 4 Players, 90 minutes Review by Greg J. Schloesser Superheroes are all the rage, with seemingly an endless array of television series and movies focusing on even minor characters. That … Continue reading
Time to head into part two of the 2016 Mega Rundown. Yes, we did A to G yesterday, and today we do G to Z. There’s a lot of G’s around, OK? More photos to scroll by until you pass … Continue reading
Welcome back to the 2016 Mega Rundown. Today we start into the gamer games in earnest, hitting them up alphabetically by publisher. Sit back and let the photos wash over you to see what games caught my fancy.
Design by Wolfgang Kramer Published by Amigo / Mayfair Games 2 – 10 Players, 30 minutes Review by Greg J. Schloesser In the board gaming world, a game that has been in continuous print since 1994 is a rarity. There … Continue reading