Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,310 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Dale Yu: Review of Detective Rummy
- Dale Yu: Review of Maui
- Dale Yu: Review of Mists over Carcassonne
- Dale Yu: Review of St Patrick
- Bites: Singing the Praises of One of My Favorite Games (Article by Chris Wray)
- Rise (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Dale Yu: Review of Sauscharf
- Dale Yu: Preview of 21X
- Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal to the Metal
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 2)
- Happy 12th Birthday to the Opinionated Gamers!
- Dale Yu: Review of Stupefy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts
- Uberstax on sale – 60% off and free shipping
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Apkohi on 100 Games for the Aspiring Boa… Apkallworld on Feierabend (Game Review by Chr… Helmer Aslaksen on Recent Game Acquisitions from… Mike on Bites: Singing the Praises of… MeepleMaven on Bites: Singing the Praises of… Brian on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Rob Cannon on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Greg J. Schloesser on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Martin G on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot…
Tag Archives: Caverna Cave vs Cave
The nominations for the 2017 International Gamers Awards were recently announced. Congratulations to these games, designers, and publishers! The IGA is awarded annually by a jury of prominent gamers from around the world, with a stated goal “to recognize … Continue reading
I’ll arrive in Indianapolis later today, and I’m excited for Gen Con 2017 to get started. This will be my third year at Gen Con, and thanks to Eric Martin’s amazing new BGG preview tool, I’m better prepared this … Continue reading
Designer: Uwe Rosenberg Publisher: Mayfair; Lookout Artists: Klemens Franz Players: 1 – 2 Ages: 12 and Up Time: 20 Minutes (Solo) or 40 Minutes (2-Player) Times Played: > 5 (Both Solo and 2-Player) Uwe Rosenberg loves making 2-player versions of … Continue reading