- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Review: Shadows Amsterdam
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Catan Histories: Rise of the Inkas
- Blackout Hong Kong – review by Simmy Peerutin
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Time Vault Soccer
- Dale Yu: Review of Wannabe Football
- Jonathan Franklin – Review of Orbis
- Dale Yu: Review of Escape Tales: The Awakening
- Dale Yu: Review of Dicium
- A Review of Fine Sand. Sort of. Well, more so than it’s _not_ a review of Fine Sand, at least.
- Gingerbread House
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots –2019 (Part 1)
- Dale Yu – Camel Up 2018 – Now in 3D!
- Carpe Diem
- Dale Yu: Review of Fireworks
- Dale Yu: Review of Key Flow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Me on Dale Yu: First Impressions of… teachershouseshop on POSTCARD FROM BERLIN #60: Game… Dale Yu: First Impre… on SdJ Re-Reviews #17: Die Siedle… Felipe on Dale Yu: Review of 13 Clu… Paul Grogan on Blackout Hong Kong – review by… @mangozoid on Dale Yu: Review of Wannabe… Chad Montgomery on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… Greg Aleknevicus on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… RJ on Dale Yu – Camel Up 2018… Dale Yu on Dale Yu – Camel Up 2018…
Tag Archives: Santorini
The nominations for the 2017 International Gamers Awards were recently announced. Congratulations to these games, designers, and publishers! The IGA is awarded annually by a jury of prominent gamers from around the world, with a stated goal “to recognize … Continue reading
The first day of Gen Con 2017 is a wrap, and what a day it was. This year’s sold out event marks the 50th anniversary of the convention, and if the first day is any indication, this is going to … Continue reading