- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Review: Shadows Amsterdam
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Catan Histories: Rise of the Inkas
- Blackout Hong Kong – review by Simmy Peerutin
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Time Vault Soccer
- Dale Yu: Review of Wannabe Football
- Jonathan Franklin – Review of Orbis
- Dale Yu: Review of Escape Tales: The Awakening
- Dale Yu: Review of Dicium
- A Review of Fine Sand. Sort of. Well, more so than it’s _not_ a review of Fine Sand, at least.
- Gingerbread House
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots –2019 (Part 1)
- Dale Yu – Camel Up 2018 – Now in 3D!
- Carpe Diem
- Dale Yu: Review of Fireworks
- Dale Yu: Review of Key Flow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Me on Dale Yu: First Impressions of… teachershouseshop on POSTCARD FROM BERLIN #60: Game… Dale Yu: First Impre… on SdJ Re-Reviews #17: Die Siedle… Felipe on Dale Yu: Review of 13 Clu… Paul Grogan on Blackout Hong Kong – review by… @mangozoid on Dale Yu: Review of Wannabe… Chad Montgomery on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… Greg Aleknevicus on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… RJ on Dale Yu – Camel Up 2018… Dale Yu on Dale Yu – Camel Up 2018…
Tag Archives: Lookout
I only went to Gen Con for two days this year, instead opting to head home and host two game days so my friends and family could play what I bought. Rather than discussing the convention, this post primarily consists … Continue reading
Designer: Uwe Rosenberg Publisher: Mayfair; Lookout Artists: Klemens Franz Players: 1 – 2 Ages: 12 and Up Time: 20 Minutes (Solo) or 40 Minutes (2-Player) Times Played: > 5 (Both Solo and 2-Player) Uwe Rosenberg loves making 2-player versions of … Continue reading