This week was busy here at the Opinionated Gamers!
- Sunday – Jeff Allers continues his Postcards from Berlin series
- Monday – Dale Yu lists a bunch of games he hears mis-pronounced often
- Tuesday – Valerie Putman reviews Magnum Sal
- Wednesday – Larry Levy reviews 7 Wonders
- Thursday – Patrick Korner looks at the “large” German game publishers
- Friday – Patrick continues on to the medium and small publishers
- Saturday – Mary Prasad recounts her games played at Dragon*Con 2010
- Saturday – Matt Carlson gives his first thoughts on Nightfall from AEG
Also, Board2Pieces and the Average Gamer Project continue onwards — the poll question this week is: How many games do you own?
Thanks to everyone for reading the site. We have lots planned in the coming weeks – including our first theme week — Wine/Beer week! The Opinionated Gamers will offer their views on the deluge of Wine and Beer related games from Essen 2010.
As always, comments and suggestions are welcome!