Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,289 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Because That’s How I (Lobster) Roll. . . . .
- Dale Yu – Review of Spots
- Opinionated Gamers Holiday Gift Guide – Part 6 – Escape Rooms and Puzzle Games
- Dale Yu: Spoiler Free review of Hunt a Killer – Nancy Drew: Mystery at Magnolia Gardens
- Dale Yu: Review of Caldera Park
- Opinionated Gamers 2022 Holiday Gift List – Part 5 – Accessories for Game Night
- Dale Yu: Spoiler Free review of Kalinasu (Key Enigma)
- SPIEL 2022 One Line Reviews Part 2
- Dale Yu: Review of Terra Nova
- Opinionated Gamers 2022 Holiday Gift List – Part 4 – Proud Parent List
- Review of Flotsam Float
- Opinionated Gamers 2022 Holiday Gift Guide – Part 3.5 – Cheap Ticket to Ride Items – Some as low as $8!
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2022 (Part 8)
- Opinionated Gamers 2022 Holiday Gift Guide – Part 3 – Big Ticket Items
- Dale Yu: Review of District Noir
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Deduce or Die
Deduction games have long been a part of the hobby, and a prominent one at that. Classic deduction games include Clue (1949), Scotland Yard (1983), Code 777 (1985), and countless others. Many of us at The Opinionated Gamers absolutely love … Continue reading →
This is the February entry for my series where I post five games I enjoyed playing in the past month that I didn’t have time to do full reviews of. As always, I limit it to five titles, of which there’s a … Continue reading →