Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- The Opinionated Gamers Report on the First Morning at SPIEL.digital
- Enigma Beyond Code (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Schotten Totten 2 (Game Preview by Larry Levy)
- Spiel.digital Tips
- Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want Lists Part 6
- The Opinionated Gamers cover SPIEL.digital 2020!
- Brandon Kempf – Three Games of Essen 2020 (A little bit heavier this time, but not a lot)
- Whistle Mountain (Game Preview by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Review of Cantaloop (Spoiler Free)
- Dale Yu: Giveaway for Blinks – Core and Expansion Set! A modular electronic tabletop gaming system!
- Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want List Part 5
- Feierabend (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- JN rambles about 22 titles from Spiel that he’d love to be playing.
- IGA Announces the Finalists for their 2020 Game of the Year
- My Mind is Boggled: Which Edition of Boggle Should I Keep?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Kobus on Warp’s Edge: A Solo Game… Best Astrologer In U… on Matt Carlson: GenCon 2018… toucanas on Schotten Totten 2 (Game Previe… Dan Blum on Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want… MATTHEW STRICKLER on Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want… Joaquin Lowe on JN rambles about 22 titles fro… My Mind is Boggled… on My Mind is Boggled: Which Edit… RJ Garrison on Root RJ Garrison on Root Jacob Lee on IGA Announces the Finalists fo…
Tag Archives: Gen Con 2018
The jury is out among my acquaintances whether the RPGs (role playing games) or TCGs (trading card games) are waxing or waning at GenCon. However, it seems to me that the boardgame contingent of GenCon continues to increase. I was … Continue reading
It’s Indianapolis, and 60,000 people have come and gone, which must mean GenCon 2018 is finally over. Once again, I had the privilege to prowl the aisles in search of hidden gems (or the obvious ones that I somehow miss.) … Continue reading
As I mentioned yesterday, I only went to Gen Con for two days this year, instead opting to head home and host two game days so my friends and family could play what I bought. As of this afternoon, I’ve … Continue reading
I only went to Gen Con for two days this year, instead opting to head home and host two game days so my friends and family could play what I bought. Rather than discussing the convention, this post primarily consists … Continue reading
Day two at Gen Con has always been, at least for me, considerably more relaxed than the first day. I headed for the CMON booth early and grabbed Gizmos (for a buddy) and Railroad Ink, then did a final scan … Continue reading
The first day of Gen Con 2018 is a wrap, and what a day it was. This year’s event marks the 51st anniversary of the convention, and though that distinction doesn’t have the shine of last year’s golden 50th, Gen … Continue reading