- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- ALTIPLANO: THE TRAVELER
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Embark
- Congratulations to the 2019 Spiel des Jahres nominees!
- Silver & Gold (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Spring Game Market Anticipation Post (ゲームマーケット2019春プレビュー)
- chu’ Quj chenmoH Decrypto
- The Opinionated Gamers (Try To) Predict the Spiel des Jahres and Kennerspiel des Jahres – 2019 Edition
- Dale Yu – Review of T.I.M.E Stories: Madame
- Ein Mann. Ein Spiel.
- First Impressions of Space Race
- Space Base (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Chris Wray: What I Enjoyed Playing in April 2019
- UNDERWATER CITIES – A COMPARATIVE REVIEW BY SIMMY PEERUTIN
- Dale Yu: Review of The Boldest
- Mystic Vale
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: tile-laying
Designers: Bruno Cathala & Charles Chevallier Publisher: Matagot Artist: Camille Chaussy Player Count: 2-6 players Time: 30 Minutes Times Played: 7 Ants, what a weird but enthralling theme. It’s estimated that there are approximately ten thousand ant species in the … Continue reading →
Designer: Jeffrey D. Allers Publisher: Nasza Księgarnia Artist: Tomasz Larek Players: 2-4 Time: 30-45 Minutes Times Played: 5 I never set out to make so many tile-laying games, but I always find something new to explore. -Jeff Allers Taking a … Continue reading →