- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- ALTIPLANO: THE TRAVELER
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Embark
- Congratulations to the 2019 Spiel des Jahres nominees!
- Silver & Gold (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Spring Game Market Anticipation Post (ゲームマーケット2019春プレビュー)
- chu’ Quj chenmoH Decrypto
- The Opinionated Gamers (Try To) Predict the Spiel des Jahres and Kennerspiel des Jahres – 2019 Edition
- Dale Yu – Review of T.I.M.E Stories: Madame
- Ein Mann. Ein Spiel.
- First Impressions of Space Race
- Space Base (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Chris Wray: What I Enjoyed Playing in April 2019
- UNDERWATER CITIES – A COMPARATIVE REVIEW BY SIMMY PEERUTIN
- Dale Yu: Review of The Boldest
- Mystic Vale
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: train games
This weekend, enthusiasts from eight different states gathered in the Kansas City area for the inaugural Age of Steam Con. The event started on Friday morning and ended yesterday, with several games starting at 9:00am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm, and 9:00pm each … Continue reading
Design by Scott Caputo Published by Bezier Games 2 – 5 Players, 1 ½ – 2 hours Review by Greg J. Schloesser Really? Does the boardgaming world really need another train game? The market is saturated with hundreds, if not … Continue reading
Design by Tony Boydell Published by Surprised Stare Games / Lookout Games 1 – 5 Players, 90 – 120 minutes Review by Greg J. Schloesser Snowdonia is a dramatically beautiful national park located in Wales. Parts of it are surprisingly … Continue reading