- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- T5: Day Two
- T5: Day One
- T5: Background
- Review: Shadows Amsterdam
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Catan Histories: Rise of the Inkas
- Blackout Hong Kong – review by Simmy Peerutin
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Time Vault Soccer
- Dale Yu: Review of Wannabe Football
- Jonathan Franklin – Review of Orbis
- Dale Yu: Review of Escape Tales: The Awakening
- Dale Yu: Review of Dicium
- A Review of Fine Sand. Sort of. Well, more so than it’s _not_ a review of Fine Sand, at least.
- Gingerbread House
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots –2019 (Part 1)
- Dale Yu – Camel Up 2018 – Now in 3D!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
dbvanderark on T5: Day Two Jacob Lee on T5: Day One xitoliv on T5: Day Two Martin Griffiths on T5: Day Two Me on Dale Yu: First Impressions of… teachershouseshop on POSTCARD FROM BERLIN #60: Game… Dale Yu: First Impre… on SdJ Re-Reviews #17: Die Siedle… Felipe on Dale Yu: Review of 13 Clu… Paul Grogan on Blackout Hong Kong – review by… @mangozoid on Dale Yu: Review of Wannabe…
Tag Archives: Artipia Games
Designer: Vangelis Bagiartakis Publishers: Artipia Games/Stronghold Games Players: 2-4 Time: 45 minutes Ages: 12+ Games Played: 5 (with a review copy) Q: Farming? Again?! Yes, farming. At least it’s not zombies and/or a nearly themeless business engine-building game. (I’m … Continue reading
Designers: Adrian Abela & David Chircop Publishers: Artipia Games & Stronghold Games Players: 1-4 Time: 60-90 minutes Ages: 12+ Times Played: 7 (with review copy provided by Stronghold Games) I’m not sure what fascinates us about “life-building” games. … Continue reading