Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,307 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Dale Yu: Review of St Patrick
- Bites: Singing the Praises of One of My Favorite Games (Article by Chris Wray)
- Rise (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Dale Yu: Review of Sauscharf
- Dale Yu: Preview of 21X
- Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal to the Metal
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 2)
- Happy 12th Birthday to the Opinionated Gamers!
- Dale Yu: Review of Stupefy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts
- Uberstax on sale – 60% off and free shipping
- Tiletum (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Talia Rosen: 18 Years and 13,000 Games Later
- T8: Trick Taking Heaven
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Helmer Aslaksen on Recent Game Acquisitions from… Mike on Bites: Singing the Praises of… MeepleMaven on Bites: Singing the Praises of… Brian on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Rob Cannon on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Greg J. Schloesser on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Martin G on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… Nick on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Selena on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi…
Tag Archives: Carcassonne
On Tuesday, I published a list of 7 great games that I think could use a facelift. Today is a sort of companion list: here, I’m mentioning 7 games that I think could use the luxury treatment. Basically, what are … Continue reading
May 2020 turned out to be a lot like April 2020, still social distancing for the most part, but back in the office so no more working from home. It almost felt unnecessary to go back to the office after … Continue reading
Over the next few months, instead of going with my Three Games articles, I am going to take a look at my collection and try to discuss why certain titles survived the great purge of 2019. During this process I … Continue reading
So, if we go by Sturgeon’s Law that 90% of everything is crap, what are the 10% in your game collection that you think aren’t crap? Yes, I realize that this is a bad usage of Sturgeon’s Law. In truth, … Continue reading
Designer: Klaus-Jürgen Wrede Publisher: Hans im Glück Verlags-GmbH Players: 2 Ages: 7+ Time: 25 Minutes Times Played: 2 (With many more plays of Carcassonne…) Carcassonne für 2 is a new, inexpensive version of Carcassonne for two players. The game comes in a nice … Continue reading