Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,312 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Golden Animal
- Hameln Cave
- 四畳半ペーパー賽系 (Four-and-a-Half Tatami Mat Galaxy) (Revisited + Scouting Diary)
- Dale Yu: Review of Detective Rummy
- Dale Yu: Review of Maui
- Dale Yu: Review of Mists over Carcassonne
- Dale Yu: Review of St Patrick
- Bites: Singing the Praises of One of My Favorite Games (Article by Chris Wray)
- Rise (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Dale Yu: Review of Sauscharf
- Dale Yu: Preview of 21X
- Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal to the Metal
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 2)
- Happy 12th Birthday to the Opinionated Gamers!
- Dale Yu: Review of Stupefy!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Mark "Fluff Daddy" J… on Golden Animal Apkohi on 100 Games for the Aspiring Boa… Apkallworld on Feierabend (Game Review by Chr… Helmer Aslaksen on Recent Game Acquisitions from… Mike on Bites: Singing the Praises of… MeepleMaven on Bites: Singing the Praises of… Brian on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Rob Cannon on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Greg J. Schloesser on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal…
Tag Archives: Modern Art
Over the next few months, instead of going with my Three Games articles, I am going to take a look at my collection and try to discuss why certain titles survived the great purge of 2019. During this process I … Continue reading
So, if we go by Sturgeon’s Law that 90% of everything is crap, what are the 10% in your game collection that you think aren’t crap? Yes, I realize that this is a bad usage of Sturgeon’s Law. In truth, … Continue reading
Reiner Knizia is one of the most prolific and accomplished game designers of the modern era. Many of his designs have achieved commercial success and critical acclaim, and he has several titles that are doubtlessly modern classics. He’s also a … Continue reading