Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Talia Rosen: Kickstarter Curmudgeon?
- Feed the Kraken (Game Preview by Chris Wray)
- Mark’s Bundle of 2020 Essen Game Thoughts
- Joe’s Bookshelf – How to Host a Game Night
- Simon Weinberg’s Final Day (and final thoughts) on SPIEL.digital
- Barrage is the IGA Game of the Year!
- 10 Great Sid Sackson Games (Article by Erik Arneson)
- Simmy Peerutin’s Final Days at SPIEL.digital – Report from South Africa
- Simon Weinberg – report for SPIEL.digital, Day 3
- Dale Yu: New York Zoo in 36 hours (First Impressions, Unboxing, etc)
- Dale Yu: Review of Detective: Season One (Spoiler Free)
- Lorna’s Spiel.Digital Report
- The Opinionated Gamers report on SPIEL.digital, Day 2 (Part 1)
- Anno 1800 (Game Preview by Larry Levy)
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Lost Ruins of Arnak
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: lord of the rings
Reiner Knizia is one of the most prolific and accomplished game designers of the modern era. Many of his designs have achieved commercial success and critical acclaim, and he has several titles that are doubtlessly modern classics. He’s also a … Continue reading
War of the Ring wasn’t the first game to use the intellectual property from Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings (LotR) trilogy, but it is arguably the game that dives deepest into Tolkien’s world. The game was released in 2004 by … Continue reading
The holidays are nearly upon us, and for most that means some additional travel. Travel time is rarely a good time to get in some boardgaming, unless you have a handy way to manage the board and all the bits. … Continue reading
Designers: Mike Elliott, Eric M. Lang, Brett Myers, Jeph Stahl Publisher: WizKids Games Players: 2-4 Ages: 14+ Time: 30+ minutes (Review copy provided by WizKids Games) WizKids created a bit of a stir when they released Quarriors!, combining the popular … Continue reading