Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,311 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- 四畳半ペーパー賽系 (Four-and-a-Half Tatami Mat Galaxy) (Revisited + Scouting Diary)
- Dale Yu: Review of Detective Rummy
- Dale Yu: Review of Maui
- Dale Yu: Review of Mists over Carcassonne
- Dale Yu: Review of St Patrick
- Bites: Singing the Praises of One of My Favorite Games (Article by Chris Wray)
- Rise (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Dale Yu: Review of Sauscharf
- Dale Yu: Preview of 21X
- Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal to the Metal
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 2)
- Happy 12th Birthday to the Opinionated Gamers!
- Dale Yu: Review of Stupefy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Apkohi on 100 Games for the Aspiring Boa… Apkallworld on Feierabend (Game Review by Chr… Helmer Aslaksen on Recent Game Acquisitions from… Mike on Bites: Singing the Praises of… MeepleMaven on Bites: Singing the Praises of… Brian on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Rob Cannon on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Greg J. Schloesser on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Martin G on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot…
Tag Archives: War of the Ring
War of the Ring wasn’t the first game to use the intellectual property from Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings (LotR) trilogy, but it is arguably the game that dives deepest into Tolkien’s world. The game was released in 2004 by … Continue reading
I know that we are all in the Essen frenzy, trying to read rules, previews, reviews, press-release in the desperate need to understand how to best spend our time and money in Essen with the (sadly) absolute certainty to not … Continue reading