- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Brandon Kempf: Three Games – Three In My Quiver (Travel Games)
- Dale Yu: Review of Twice As Clever
- Dale Yu: Review of Monster Lands
- ALTIPLANO: THE TRAVELER
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Embark
- Congratulations to the 2019 Spiel des Jahres nominees!
- Silver & Gold (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Spring Game Market Anticipation Post (ゲームマーケット2019春プレビュー)
- chu’ Quj chenmoH Decrypto
- The Opinionated Gamers (Try To) Predict the Spiel des Jahres and Kennerspiel des Jahres – 2019 Edition
- Dale Yu – Review of T.I.M.E Stories: Madame
- Ein Mann. Ein Spiel.
- First Impressions of Space Race
- Space Base (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Chris Wray: What I Enjoyed Playing in April 2019
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Lost Cities
Reiner Knizia is one of the most prolific and accomplished game designers of the modern era. Many of his designs have achieved commercial success and critical acclaim, and he has several titles that are doubtlessly modern classics. He’s also a … Continue reading
Designer: Reiner Knizia Publisher: Kosmos Players: 2 – 4 Ages: 10 and Up Time: 40 Minutes Times Played: > 5 Lost Cities: Rivals is the latest game in the award-winning Lost Cities/Keltis line of games. Released earlier this month at … Continue reading
Designer: Reiner Knizia Publisher: Kosmos Players: 2 Ages: 8 and Up Time: 20 Minutes Times Played: > 5 Lost Cities: Das Abenteuer To Go (a.k.a. Lost Cities: To Go) is the latest game in the award-winning Lost Cities/Keltis line of … Continue reading
This is my second year at the Gathering of Friends, and I figured I’d do quick reviews of games I played, plus write a bit about the experience. I’ve played a number of new games over the past couple of … Continue reading
Design by Reiner Knizia Published by Kosmos 2 Players, 30 mintues Review by Greg J. Schloesser Lost Cities was first published back in 1999. I vividly remember my first encounter with the game, which was that same year at Gulf … Continue reading