Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,303 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal to the Metal
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 2)
- Happy 12th Birthday to the Opinionated Gamers!
- Dale Yu: Review of Stupefy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts
- Uberstax on sale – 60% off and free shipping
- Tiletum (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Talia Rosen: 18 Years and 13,000 Games Later
- T8: Trick Taking Heaven
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 1)
- Circadians: A First Look at First Light & Chaos Order
- Dale Yu: Review of The Lost Code
- Dale Yu: Review of Eleven: Football Manager Board Game
- Dale Yu – First Impressions of Tempo
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Greg J. Schloesser on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Martin G on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… Nick on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Selena on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Jacob on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy! Dale Yu on Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts Steve Marano on Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts Corey Sanders on T8: Trick Taking Heaven
Tag Archives: Flip and Fill
Someday, I’ll actually get to England and see Hadrian’s Wall for myself… but until that point, I’m stuck with surfing the Web to find pictures. For the uninformed, many parts of what remains of the Wall look like overly thick … Continue reading
Designer: Jordy Adan Artists: Luis Francisco & Lucas Ribeiro Publisher: Thunderworks Games Players: 1-100 Time: 30-45 Minutes Times Played: 8 (1 solo) “I want those mountains closer to the forests! And a river running through it” -The Queen Anyone who … Continue reading