We just finished our first theme week, “Wine and Beer week”, with a number of reviews on games with that theme.
- Monday – Rick Thornquist reviews Vinhos
- Tuesday – Dale Yu looks at Toscana
- Wednesday – Matt Carlson reviews Die Weinhandler
- Wednsday – Matt Horn takes a humorous look at some gaming cocktail names
- Thursday – Joe Huber comments on Furstenfeld
Also this week:
- Sunday – Mark Jackson gives an early review of Rivals for Catan
- Friday – Liga interviews Andrea Angiolino as part of his series of interviews with game designers
As usual, Board2Pieces and the Average Gamer Project continue ever onwards… For a few technical reasons, the review of Grand Cru had to be postponed for a bit — but it’s still coming soon! If you have suggestions for other theme weeks for us to consider, please drop us a line!