Just a brief note to spread the word that the Spielfrieks user group has started the two-week process of conducting the Meeples Choice Awards, in which we select our three favorite games of last year. Right now, we’re choosing our 25 nominated games. Next week, we will weed those nominees down to the three winning designs. If you’re a member of Spielfrieks, please head over to the Yahoo User Group to place your votes. If you’re not a member, but would like to help us with this most sacred of responsibilities, all you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be signed up and ready to join us. I’m looking forward to a fun two weeks of voting!
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – June 2017 (Part 2)
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Lazer Ryderz
- Dale Yu: First Impression of Brutal Kingdom
- Dale Yu: Review of Wizards Wanted
- Congratulations to the 2017 Spiel des Jahres Winner (Kingdomino) and Kennerspiel des Jahres winner (EXIT)
- Dale Yu: Preview of Numeracy Legends and the Zerda Fox
- Dale Yu: Review of Pinball Showdown
- The Opinionated Gamers (Try To) Predict the Spiel Des Jahres and Kennerspiel Des Jahres
- Review of Slide Blast
- Dale Yu: Review of Blinded by Science – GIVEAWAY!
- 2016 Meeples Choice Award Winners
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – June 2017 (Part 1)
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Monopoly Gamer
- Startups — Review by Jeff Lingwall
- Dale Yu: Review of Stroop