Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- The Opinionated Gamers Report on the First Morning at SPIEL.digital
- Enigma Beyond Code (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Schotten Totten 2 (Game Preview by Larry Levy)
- Spiel.digital Tips
- Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want Lists Part 6
- The Opinionated Gamers cover SPIEL.digital 2020!
- Brandon Kempf – Three Games of Essen 2020 (A little bit heavier this time, but not a lot)
- Whistle Mountain (Game Preview by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Review of Cantaloop (Spoiler Free)
- Dale Yu: Giveaway for Blinks – Core and Expansion Set! A modular electronic tabletop gaming system!
- Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want List Part 5
- Feierabend (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- JN rambles about 22 titles from Spiel that he’d love to be playing.
- IGA Announces the Finalists for their 2020 Game of the Year
- My Mind is Boggled: Which Edition of Boggle Should I Keep?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Kobus on Warp’s Edge: A Solo Game… Best Astrologer In U… on Matt Carlson: GenCon 2018… toucanas on Schotten Totten 2 (Game Previe… Dan Blum on Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want… MATTHEW STRICKLER on Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want… Joaquin Lowe on JN rambles about 22 titles fro… My Mind is Boggled… on My Mind is Boggled: Which Edit… RJ Garrison on Root RJ Garrison on Root Jacob Lee on IGA Announces the Finalists fo…
Tag Archives: Ben McJunkin
This year’s Gathering of Friends has come to a close for me. As happened last year, the the beginning of the week featured long, leisurely days of gaming and socializing. Those days quickly disappeared toward the end of the week, replaced … Continue reading
Very little gaming today, as I decided to go outside and enjoy the weather. I opened the day with another game of CGE’s word-game prototype. It is still in the early stages, so I am limited in what I can … Continue reading
The Gathering of Friends is a strange kind of event at times. You often find yourself playing games you never expected to with people you never expected to. That was kind of the theme yesterday, as I opened the day … Continue reading
Another day of short descriptions and few pictures, I’m afraid, as a large portion of the day was committed to unpublished, unsigned prototypes. Great day all around, however. It began with a third play of Elysium. This is the third … Continue reading
Day 3 saw a return to some better games, including a couple of promising prototypes. It started off, however, with a quick game of Patchistory. Brian Leet took this one home with a well-executed trade-route based strategy. Amazingly, the … Continue reading