Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,311 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- 四畳半ペーパー賽系 (Four-and-a-Half Tatami Mat Galaxy) (Revisited + Scouting Diary)
- Dale Yu: Review of Detective Rummy
- Dale Yu: Review of Maui
- Dale Yu: Review of Mists over Carcassonne
- Dale Yu: Review of St Patrick
- Bites: Singing the Praises of One of My Favorite Games (Article by Chris Wray)
- Rise (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Dale Yu: Review of Sauscharf
- Dale Yu: Preview of 21X
- Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal to the Metal
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 2)
- Happy 12th Birthday to the Opinionated Gamers!
- Dale Yu: Review of Stupefy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Apkohi on 100 Games for the Aspiring Boa… Apkallworld on Feierabend (Game Review by Chr… Helmer Aslaksen on Recent Game Acquisitions from… Mike on Bites: Singing the Praises of… MeepleMaven on Bites: Singing the Praises of… Brian on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Rob Cannon on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Greg J. Schloesser on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Martin G on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot…
Tag Archives: Ben McJunkin
This year’s Gathering of Friends has come to a close for me. As happened last year, the the beginning of the week featured long, leisurely days of gaming and socializing. Those days quickly disappeared toward the end of the week, replaced … Continue reading
Very little gaming today, as I decided to go outside and enjoy the weather. I opened the day with another game of CGE’s word-game prototype. It is still in the early stages, so I am limited in what I can … Continue reading
The Gathering of Friends is a strange kind of event at times. You often find yourself playing games you never expected to with people you never expected to. That was kind of the theme yesterday, as I opened the day … Continue reading
Another day of short descriptions and few pictures, I’m afraid, as a large portion of the day was committed to unpublished, unsigned prototypes. Great day all around, however. It began with a third play of Elysium. This is the third … Continue reading
Day 3 saw a return to some better games, including a couple of promising prototypes. It started off, however, with a quick game of Patchistory. Brian Leet took this one home with a well-executed trade-route based strategy. Amazingly, the … Continue reading