- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Congratulations to the 2019 Spiel des Jahres nominees!
- Silver & Gold (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Spring Game Market Anticipation Post (ゲームマーケット2019春プレビュー)
- chu’ Quj chenmoH Decrypto
- The Opinionated Gamers (Try To) Predict the Spiel des Jahres and Kennerspiel des Jahres – 2019 Edition
- Dale Yu – Review of T.I.M.E Stories: Madame
- Ein Mann. Ein Spiel.
- First Impressions of Space Race
- Space Base (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Chris Wray: What I Enjoyed Playing in April 2019
- UNDERWATER CITIES – A COMPARATIVE REVIEW BY SIMMY PEERUTIN
- Dale Yu: Review of The Boldest
- Mystic Vale
- ヒクトルーン (Hiktorune)
- Dale Yu: Review of Fertility
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: gardening
Herbaceous is self-described as “a flavorful card game” in which players can “relax while enjoying this elegant game of picking and potting herbs.” The objective is to score the most points by potting the best collection of herbs. To do this, players take turns drawing and planting herbs into the Community Garden and their individual Private Gardens, and later picking those herbs to pot into various containers. Every player has an identical set of Container Cards, but each type of container has different requirements for what it can hold. Points are scored at the end of the game based on the number of Herb Cards potted in each container.
Herbaceous is the fifth game successfully crowdfunded by Eduardo Baraf and Pencil First Games using Kickstarter. The campaign ended on September 23, 2016 and was supported by 2,208 backers. The game shipped to backers in January 2017. Continue reading