- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- OG Roundtable: Traditional Card Games
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Meeple Towers
- Dale Yu: Review of Cleocatra
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Why You Lying!
- Talia Rosen: Player Count Cubes
- Dale Yu: Review of Metro X
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Embarcadero
- Dale Yu: Review of Abandon All Artichokes
- Nibbling on the Hand That Has Fed Me (My Musings on Hasbro & the HeroQuest reprint)
- Everdell Week: Series Conclusion
- Report from Castle TriCon – Free and Open to the Public Sept 26-27
- Everdell Bellfaire (Expansion Review by Chris Wray)
- Everdell Spirecrest (Expansion Review by Chris Wray)
- Everdell Pearlbook (Expansion Review by Chris Wray)
- SPOILER CITY – The Opinionated Gamers play through My City… Part 1 of 2
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
qwertyuiop on OG Roundtable: Traditional Car… qwertyuiop on OG Roundtable: Traditional Car… Adam Buckingham (@Ad… on Dale Yu: First Impressions of… cliosboardgames on Talia Rosen: Player Count… nicolehoye on Talia Rosen: Player Count… Talia Rosen on Talia Rosen: Player Count… Talia Rosen on Talia Rosen: Player Count… Talia Rosen on Talia Rosen: Player Count… Talia Rosen on Talia Rosen: Player Count… Mikel Duivesteijn on Talia Rosen: Player Count…
Tag Archives: gardening
Herbaceous is self-described as “a flavorful card game” in which players can “relax while enjoying this elegant game of picking and potting herbs.” The objective is to score the most points by potting the best collection of herbs. To do this, players take turns drawing and planting herbs into the Community Garden and their individual Private Gardens, and later picking those herbs to pot into various containers. Every player has an identical set of Container Cards, but each type of container has different requirements for what it can hold. Points are scored at the end of the game based on the number of Herb Cards potted in each container.
Herbaceous is the fifth game successfully crowdfunded by Eduardo Baraf and Pencil First Games using Kickstarter. The campaign ended on September 23, 2016 and was supported by 2,208 backers. The game shipped to backers in January 2017. Continue reading