Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Dale Yu: Review of Cartaventura Lhasa
- Ark Nova, Cascadia, and Mission Deep Sea Win 2021 Meeples Choice Awards!
- Kickstarter Preview – Olymplakks
- Preview : Neko Boss – an new game by Yamamoto san
- Dale Yu – Review of Now or Never
- Mitchell Thomashow: Bridge City Poker – A Review and a Guide to A Genre
- Dale Yu: Review of Dice Realms
- Nominees for 2021 Meeples Choice Awards Announced
- Dale Yu: Review of Space Station Phoenix
- Dale Yu: Review of Puzzle Rap Star
- Dale Yu: Review of Poly Hero Dice
- Prose on Cons: Origins 2022 by Valerie Matthews
- Memoir ’44: The Chattanooga Open
- Dale Yu: Review of Origins – First Builders
- Dale Yu: Review of Exit: Nightfall Manor (spoiler free)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: gardening
Herbaceous is self-described as “a flavorful card game” in which players can “relax while enjoying this elegant game of picking and potting herbs.” The objective is to score the most points by potting the best collection of herbs. To do this, players take turns drawing and planting herbs into the Community Garden and their individual Private Gardens, and later picking those herbs to pot into various containers. Every player has an identical set of Container Cards, but each type of container has different requirements for what it can hold. Points are scored at the end of the game based on the number of Herb Cards potted in each container.
Herbaceous is the fifth game successfully crowdfunded by Eduardo Baraf and Pencil First Games using Kickstarter. The campaign ended on September 23, 2016 and was supported by 2,208 backers. The game shipped to backers in January 2017. Continue reading