- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Dale Yu: Review of Century: A New World
- Dale Yu: Review of On Tour
- Dale Yu: Review of Escape Room in a Box: Flashback (Spoiler Free!) – $10 ON AMAZON PRIME DAY (July 15)
- Dale Yu: Review of Blokus Puzzle
- My Favorite Games of 2018: The Dirty Dozen
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots –2019 (Part 13)
- Matt Carlson: Dragon’s Breath
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Curios
- Root Wins The Dice Tower Award’s Game of the Year!
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots –2019 (Part 12)
- Brandon Kempf: Sturgeoning My Board Game Collection
- Brandon Kempf: Three Games – Expansions
- Matt Carlson: Honga
- Procrastination Corner: A Plethora of Mini-Reviews from Mark “Fluff Daddy” Jackson
- Chris Wray: What I Enjoyed Playing in May and June 2019
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: herbaceous
Herbaceous is self-described as “a flavorful card game” in which players can “relax while enjoying this elegant game of picking and potting herbs.” The objective is to score the most points by potting the best collection of herbs. To do this, players take turns drawing and planting herbs into the Community Garden and their individual Private Gardens, and later picking those herbs to pot into various containers. Every player has an identical set of Container Cards, but each type of container has different requirements for what it can hold. Points are scored at the end of the game based on the number of Herb Cards potted in each container.
Herbaceous is the fifth game successfully crowdfunded by Eduardo Baraf and Pencil First Games using Kickstarter. The campaign ended on September 23, 2016 and was supported by 2,208 backers. The game shipped to backers in January 2017. Continue reading