- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us ad-free and independent!
- Unheralded Games of the Past Decade: 2016 & 2017
- Unheralded Games of the Past Decade: 2014 & 2015
- Patrick Brennan & Dale Yu: Review of Rush M.D.
- 10 Great Worker Placement Games (Article by Chris Wray)
- Brandon Kempf – Surviving the Purge 4
- Unheralded Games of the Past Decade: 2012 & 2013
- Unheralded Games of the Past Decade: 2010 & 2011
- Our Favorite Games of 2019
- The Opinionated Gamers Re-review Hadara and talk about the new mini Expansions
- Cine Write and Trade (Preview)
- 10 Great Games of the 2010s (Article by Chris Wray)
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2020 (Part 2)
- Brandon Kempf – Surviving the Purge 3
- Dale Yu: Review of Fire in Adlerstein (spoiler free)
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Res Arcana: Lux et Tenebrae
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: herbaceous
Herbaceous is self-described as “a flavorful card game” in which players can “relax while enjoying this elegant game of picking and potting herbs.” The objective is to score the most points by potting the best collection of herbs. To do this, players take turns drawing and planting herbs into the Community Garden and their individual Private Gardens, and later picking those herbs to pot into various containers. Every player has an identical set of Container Cards, but each type of container has different requirements for what it can hold. Points are scored at the end of the game based on the number of Herb Cards potted in each container.
Herbaceous is the fifth game successfully crowdfunded by Eduardo Baraf and Pencil First Games using Kickstarter. The campaign ended on September 23, 2016 and was supported by 2,208 backers. The game shipped to backers in January 2017. Continue reading