Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,305 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Bites: Singing the Praises of One of My Favorite Games (Article by Chris Wray)
- Rise (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Dale Yu: Review of Sauscharf
- Dale Yu: Preview of 21X
- Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal to the Metal
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 2)
- Happy 12th Birthday to the Opinionated Gamers!
- Dale Yu: Review of Stupefy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts
- Uberstax on sale – 60% off and free shipping
- Tiletum (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Talia Rosen: 18 Years and 13,000 Games Later
- T8: Trick Taking Heaven
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 1)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
MeepleMaven on Bites: Singing the Praises of… Brian on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Rob Cannon on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Greg J. Schloesser on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Martin G on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… Nick on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Selena on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Jacob on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy!
Tag Archives: murder mystery
Review of Escape Room The Game – Welcome to Funland | Escape Room The Game – Murder Mystery (NO SPOILERS)
Escape Room The Game [OG Review] is a cooperative “escape the room” game from Spin Master Ltd. that was released in 2016. The base game contains four different Adventures for teams to explore and experience. Plays must work together to solve several puzzles before time runs out. Verifying that each puzzle has been solved correctly requires the use of an electronic Chrono Decoder and associated Keys. The Chrono Decoder is unique to this game system and is used in several ways, including: it’s the game timer, it contains various ciphers needed to solve puzzles, and it verifies the code – entered by inserting Keys into the device – for each part of the Adventure. Shortly after the release of Escape Room The Game, two separate expansion packs were also released for the game: Welcome to Funland (Difficulty 3.5/5) and
Murder Mystery (Difficulty 3/5). Continue reading