Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,411 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Essen Disney Lorcana promo card found
- Report from pre-setup day (holiday style)
- Essen 2023 – Matagot and a mini review of Orion Duel
- Will I make it to Essen?
- Dale Yu: Review of Neotopia
- Hello from Germany! (Some Travel Advisories)
- Solo Gaming 2023: The First Eight Months
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 7)
- Dale Yu: Review of Number Drop
- Dale Yu: First Impressions of Barcelona
- My top 166 games of all time…
- Dale Yu: Review of Scram!
- Dale Yu: Review of The White Castle
- Revive, Oranienburger Kanal, and Earth Win 2023 IGA Awards
- Beyond the Rift: A Review
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tom McCorry on Will I make it to Essen? Tom Hilgert on Report from pre-setup day (hol… cliosboardgames on Will I make it to Essen? Richard on Will I make it to Essen? Andrea Meyer on Will I make it to Essen? Stefan E on Hello from Germany! (Some Trav… W. Eric Martin on Will I make it to Essen? chrisbiancheria on Will I make it to Essen? Dale Yu on Hello from Germany! (Some Trav… Stefan E on Hello from Germany! (Some Trav…
Tag Archives: Michael Kiesling
I have a lot of games. A lot of games that are on my shelves, or on my table being played, that I have told myself that I want to review at some point. For one reason or another, this … Continue reading
Simon Neale: Review Azul: Stained Glass of Sintra Azul: Stained Glass of Sintra Designer: Michael Kiesling Publisher: Next Move Games Players: 2 – 4 Ages: 8+ Time: 35 minutes Times played: 7, with copy purchased at Essen Spiel. When a … Continue reading