Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
- Follow The Opinionated Gamers on WordPress.com
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- The Opinionated Gamers Report on the First Morning at SPIEL.digital
- Enigma Beyond Code (Game Review by Brandon Kempf)
- Schotten Totten 2 (Game Preview by Larry Levy)
- Spiel.digital Tips
- Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want Lists Part 6
- The Opinionated Gamers cover SPIEL.digital 2020!
- Brandon Kempf – Three Games of Essen 2020 (A little bit heavier this time, but not a lot)
- Whistle Mountain (Game Preview by Chris Wray)
- Dale Yu: Review of Cantaloop (Spoiler Free)
- Dale Yu: Giveaway for Blinks – Core and Expansion Set! A modular electronic tabletop gaming system!
- Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want List Part 5
- Feierabend (Game Review by Chris Wray)
- JN rambles about 22 titles from Spiel that he’d love to be playing.
- IGA Announces the Finalists for their 2020 Game of the Year
- My Mind is Boggled: Which Edition of Boggle Should I Keep?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Kobus on Warp’s Edge: A Solo Game… Best Astrologer In U… on Matt Carlson: GenCon 2018… toucanas on Schotten Totten 2 (Game Previe… Dan Blum on Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want… MATTHEW STRICKLER on Opinionated Gamers Spiel Want… Joaquin Lowe on JN rambles about 22 titles fro… My Mind is Boggled… on My Mind is Boggled: Which Edit… RJ Garrison on Root RJ Garrison on Root Jacob Lee on IGA Announces the Finalists fo…
Tag Archives: R&R Games
In honor of the Fourth of July, I wanted to post about my favorite fireworks-themed game, Hanabi. Hanabi has been in my personal top 10 for the past couple of years, and it is one of only two games (the … Continue reading
Designer: Antoine Bauza Publisher: ABACUSSPIELE, R&R Games, Les XII Singles, Others Players: 2 – 5 Ages: 8 and Up Time: 25 Minutes Times Played: > 100 Hanabi: From a limited print run of 1,000 copies, to more than 1,000,000 copies … Continue reading
Note: This is my first time attending Essen, so in my entries this week I’m discussing the convention from the perspective of a first time attendee. I’m also providing snap reviews of games: below I talk about 504, 7 Wonders Duel, … Continue reading
Design by Wolfgang Kramer & Michael Kiesling Published by R&R Games 2 – 4 Players, 60 – 75 minutes Review by Greg J. Schloesser Mining coal is a dirty business, requiring back-breaking work in conditions that—at least in the times … Continue reading
Design by: Frank DiLorenzo Published by: R&R Games 2-6 Players, 1 hour Review by: Greg J. Schloesser Designer Frank DiLorenzo is a fan of the sport of horse racing, so it was only a matter of time before he published … Continue reading