Search for any Game Title or keyword on the Opinionated Gamers
Follow The Opinionated Gamers Blog via EmailJoin 4,303 other subscribers
Support the Opinionated Gamers! If you enjoy our content here, help keep us independent!
- Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal to the Metal
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 2)
- Happy 12th Birthday to the Opinionated Gamers!
- Dale Yu: Review of Stupefy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy!
- Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts
- Uberstax on sale – 60% off and free shipping
- Tiletum (Game Review by Ben Bruckart)
- Talia Rosen: 18 Years and 13,000 Games Later
- T8: Trick Taking Heaven
- Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshots – 2023 (Part 1)
- Circadians: A First Look at First Light & Chaos Order
- Dale Yu: Review of The Lost Code
- Dale Yu: Review of Eleven: Football Manager Board Game
- Dale Yu – First Impressions of Tempo
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Greg J. Schloesser on Dale Yu: Review of Heat: Pedal… Martin G on Patrick Brennan: Game Snapshot… Nick on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Selena on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Jacob on Happy 12th Birthday to the Opi… Jacob on Dale Yu: Review of Speak Easy! Dale Yu on Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts Steve Marano on Dale Yu: Review of Fun Facts Corey Sanders on T8: Trick Taking Heaven
Tag Archives: 2f
As with my past coverage, I’ll be posting each night about (1) what’s hot, (2) what I played, and (3) general thoughts on the convention. I didn’t get the chance to play many games today, but I did get 90+% … Continue reading
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were about non-stop gaming, mostly of released titles, but today I made a point of playing several prototypes and playing with several different groups. As I did for the past couple of days, here’s my summary … Continue reading
Note: This is my first time attending Essen, so in my entries this week I’m discussing the convention from the perspective of a first time attendee. I’m also providing snap reviews of games: below I talk about 504, 7 Wonders Duel, … Continue reading
In this interview I’m going to ask about art and design to Friedemann Friese, a designer that absolutely is trying to characterize his games with a common style and mark. Green and F are not the only things common in … Continue reading